What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So whoose we gunna play in the GF ?

MilkShark

First Grade
We are easy top 4 team if we play like our roster suggests we should.

So whilst GF is unlikely, if anyone outside the 4 can do it, that’s us.

Chimp

Bench
Manly are short on troops, so should get the job done there (provided we don't shit ourselves like usual against them), and then play a beaten Souths/Roosters team who will be coming off 2 bruising games against each other. If we play anywhere near our potential, and find ourselves in a GF qualifier, then it's game on.
After Roosters and Storm, we're the next best team if we have the right attitude.

Card Shark

Immortal
Manly are short on troops, so should get the job done there (provided we don't shit ourselves like usual against them).

We always shit ourselves though!

Good to see Gal mention it in the after game interview.

Better to talk about it then pretend it doesn’t exist!

Stake Removed

First Grade
I doubt Moylan plays, he would crumble under pressure vs Eagles at Brookie.

We play loser of Rabbits/Rooster, i think it will be Rabbits, also i see Raiders beating Storm, they matchup well against them Eels over Donks

Week 2 we beat Rabbits, Storm over Eels

Week 3 Roosters vs Storm they will kill each other, We play Raiders and this game will be in Sydney, Raiders are not allowed to play week 3 in Canberra, that will be enough for them, and once again we stop the clap

Week 4 we then beat either the Sombero wearing Rorters or the Purple Scum with Cam chicken wing.

Sending Gall out the greatest captain in rugby league history

Latest posts