What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brookie McLottoface

Why do I feel strangely positive about playing/beating the Beagles at their shytehole next Saturday night? Could be their missing personnel list? Today's celebratory beverage consumption? Maybe I'm just dreaming? Or not...

Realistically, I still can't see us going beyond too far Week 2, but I would certainly appreciate the opportunity to enjoy the wailing of the Beagle faithful and the gnashing of their teeth. Good times!

Do it #ForGal

shadowboxer

First Grade
I share your enthusiasm - not even sure why.
They turn up and play like today and they will go close.
Massively impressed with todays game - and again not even sure why, maybe they have a bit of the swagger back. Ronaldo/Nikora is the find(s) of the year

Card Shark

Immortal
I feel strangely confident whereas normally I’d expect a certain loss.

Manly are down on troops & form whilst we look refreshed & on the way up.

Just need to keep Moylan out of the team.....no injuries, no changes!

eddiesmith

Juniors
Is there a reason why Lottoland can host finals but Pointsbet isn’t good enough? Doesn’t seem to be much difference capacity wise

SadShark

Bench
Have we ever beaten Manly in a finals game?

..........like ever??

Oh Sharkie, what is that smell coming out from under the bed covers?!!

SharkShocked

Bench
Asbestos found at Brookvale Oval. Game against Cronulla may be moved to Bankwest Stadium unless NRL receives assurances that danger can be mitigated. They have been given 24 hours. Drama, drama, drama

Latest posts