What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

We'll I've just read the dumb shit Peanuts press conference from last night and was flawed with his quote & how his mind thinks. When breaking his silence on the end of season review, he claimed Quote "Whether it's Gus or anyone, it needs to be someone"

FMD state the obvious you imbecile and this bloke is to take us forward according to our Board.
With an intellectual giant like McGregor in charge, what chance have we got?
Enough to make you cry in your beer.

With an intellectual giant like McGregor in charge, what chance have we got?
Enough to make you cry in your beer.

Anyone except Mary and the board would have sacked him 3 year ago.

There’s no beer with Mary.

Arsenic and cyanide have more health benefits after watching this flip try to talk his way out of the worst sgi season ever.

He won’t even say he’s sorry.

It’s over Mary, get your gear and go.

ALSGI

Bench
Presser - I really got to stop watching them.

“As a group of men understand that we gotta be accountable for the season we had”

WHAT A LOAD OF GARBAGE !

“won 4/6, Origin’s a difficult time, had 6 players represent, we were only minutes away from the grand final last year”

“I’m a person that starts early finishes late and works hard in the process to get a result”

“When I have time to reflect I’m the harshest critic of myself, I don’t need anyone else throwing it at me, I square myself of regularly”

On learning from this year “We’ve got to focus on what we got not waiting for what’s coming back”

In the same presser earlier he talks about missing Widdop and Jack “they’re two influential players, and then other things happen, they’re not excuses they’re reasons”

THIS MAN HAS LOST THE PLOT !

The best part was “ I’ve got a playing group that I have the respect of (scratches his nose - classic lie) that work hard, we just didn’t get a result”

f**kC OFF. Take you’re cash and just go.

18to87

First Grade

“As a group of men understand that we gotta be accountable for the season we had”

WHAT A LOAD OF GARBAGE !

“won 4/6, Origin’s a difficult time, had 6 players represent, we were only minutes away from the grand final last year”

“I’m a person that starts early finishes late and works hard in the process to get a result”

“When I have time to reflect I’m the harshest critic of myself, I don’t need anyone else throwing it at me, I square myself of regularly”

On learning from this year “We’ve got to focus on what we got not waiting for what’s coming back”

In the same presser earlier he talks about missing Widdop and Jack “they’re two influential players, and then other things happen, they’re not excuses they’re reasons”

The best part was “ I’ve got a playing group that I have the respect of (scratches his nose - classic lie) that work hard, we just didn’t get a result”

It makes you wonder how much of the 12 hours he spends planning out all of the excuses. He is actually quite good at it. The only problem is that the majority of the fan base figured him out years ago.

71saintsimon

Juniors
Mcdudd is masterful spinner of excuses just can’t admit his not a first grade league coach a manager of men his so loaded with excuses for failure his even convinced himself that he knows what his doing , losing debelin and Widdop is not a excuse to finish second last and if not for a diabolical Gold Coast and a few fluke wins against Brisbane Newcastle and manly earlier in the year mcdudd was going to win us our first ever spoon , scratching his neck and nose in press conferences searching for excuses instead of putting his hand up and admitting he can’t coach , Bellamy lost Cronk and slater yet he streaked the field by the length of the straight at Flemington race course winning the minor premiership with not one excuse uttered , why doesn’t this horrible management realise what mcdudd has done to this club and brand he simply cannot be kept on as coach six years of him and one semi final win that he keeps rattling his jaws about with outrageous comments ( 85minutes away from a grand final ) any other half decent coach would of won the grand final last year with that roster mcdudd had unopposed

denis preston

First Grade
Vautin's comment last night was funny...something like at least they are throwing the ball around instead of 14 block plays they usually do and one up hit outs and sideways running...LOL

He and others made comments such as "where has this been all year " Jesus we were playing the side coming last.

hewi

Bench
Today’s Sun Herald

Dragon stayer
There’s something about ‘‘Mary’’ that we’ve all been overlooking.

Dragons coach Paul McGregor is a perfectionist who desperately wants to win. He is not coaching for money. He has other projects on the go. He has invested wisely. Heis coaching because he loves it.

He won’t need to be sacked if he is not performing. He’d walk away if he feels it’s unworkable. Right now he believes the situation at the Dragons is salvageable.

Mary is not a dummy. He knows he needs to perform or perish. He knows there are people at the club who don’t like him. He knows finishing 15th – the worst result in the club’s history – is not acceptable.

876ebb58954e92af420fcca532572f8ac65d440e

There's something about Mary: Paul McGregor will walk away if his future at the Dragons appears untenable.CREDIT:NINEVMS

But it’s the Illawarra faction at the club that has the power because of the Bruce Gordon-WIN Corporation connection.

Remember, it was the board that re-signed McGregor – to a contract that hasn’t even started yet.
McGregor is on $800,000 a year, so if the Dragons wanted to sack him now it would cost them a lot of money. And then there’s the $1million they would need to spend on a new coach.

As a senior assistant at the Roosters, Wollongong product Craig Fitzgibbon is on $350,000. If former Sharks coach Shane Flanagan is not allowed to return from his indefinite ban, Fitzgibbon is the next best option.

Fitzgibbon’s agent is David Riolo. And McGregor’s agent is ... Riolo. So the Dragons can’t really start talks with Fitzy if they want to get rid of Mary.

Riolo has been around the block, and he doesn’t believe McGregor’s days are numbered.

‘‘I’ve talked to [Dragons chief executive] Brian Johnston and he says that nothing has changed from their point of view since Mary signed his contract,’’ Riolo said. ‘‘Obviously there is more heat on a coach when you finish 15th.’’

Helping McGregor out is the fact that the man doing the review into St George Illawarra’s dreadful season is Phil Gould.

McGregor asked for Gould to be involved.

I to am a perfectionist the difference is I’m honest enough to know when I get it wrong and certainly after 6 years I’d walk.

St Georgio

Juniors
The Biggest Disaster of the History of St George.

"But it’s the Illawarra faction at the club that has the power because of the Bruce Gordon-WIN Corporation connection"!

Crush

Coach

WHAT A LOAD OF GARBAGE !

Infuriating.
I

Dragon Blood

Juniors
Today’s Sun Herald

Dragon stayer
There’s something about ‘‘Mary’’ that we’ve all been overlooking.

Dragons coach Paul McGregor is a perfectionist who desperately wants to win. He is not coaching for money. He has other projects on the go. He has invested wisely. Heis coaching because he loves it.

He won’t need to be sacked if he is not performing. He’d walk away if he feels it’s unworkable. Right now he believes the situation at the Dragons is salvageable.

Mary is not a dummy. He knows he needs to perform or perish. He knows there are people at the club who don’t like him. He knows finishing 15th – the worst result in the club’s history – is not acceptable.

876ebb58954e92af420fcca532572f8ac65d440e

There's something about Mary: Paul McGregor will walk away if his future at the Dragons appears untenable.CREDIT:NINEVMS

But it’s the Illawarra faction at the club that has the power because of the Bruce Gordon-WIN Corporation connection.

Remember, it was the board that re-signed McGregor – to a contract that hasn’t even started yet.
McGregor is on $800,000 a year, so if the Dragons wanted to sack him now it would cost them a lot of money. And then there’s the $1million they would need to spend on a new coach.

As a senior assistant at the Roosters, Wollongong product Craig Fitzgibbon is on $350,000. If former Sharks coach Shane Flanagan is not allowed to return from his indefinite ban, Fitzgibbon is the next best option.

Fitzgibbon’s agent is David Riolo. And McGregor’s agent is ... Riolo. So the Dragons can’t really start talks with Fitzy if they want to get rid of Mary.

Riolo has been around the block, and he doesn’t believe McGregor’s days are numbered.

‘‘I’ve talked to [Dragons chief executive] Brian Johnston and he says that nothing has changed from their point of view since Mary signed his contract,’’ Riolo said. ‘‘Obviously there is more heat on a coach when you finish 15th.’’

Helping McGregor out is the fact that the man doing the review into St George Illawarra’s dreadful season is Phil Gould.

McGregor asked for Gould to be involved.

I to am a perfectionist the difference is I’m honest enough to know when I get it wrong and certainly after 6 years I’d walk.
Do you guys know where this Riolo lives??? he needs a horses head at the base of his bed