What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

emjaycee

Coach
How much is a regular season game?
If sitting up in the Cronin Stand? I’ve had season tickets for 15 years now so have t paid for a single game ticket for a while.
It’s disappointing that they have chosen to gouge the fans who have been waiting for this game for such a long time.

I also see that season ticket prices will rise significantly for next season. What a great way to promote a drop in memberships. I already have a few people in my regular group that have had season tickets for over a decade that are considering not renewing next year because of the price.

I don't see such a major increase for next year compared to this year.

I have been an STH for a few years and at Pirtek sat on the quarter line in the lower concourse. When we moved to ANZ I was given an equivalent seat, however at BankWest I went for the Platinum and so the seats are closer to the half-way line on the concourse and therefore not comparable to the price I paid before that. Remember, only 11 home games per year although this year we had 2 at ANZ and only 9 at BankWest.

In 2016 at Pirtek/ANZ seats were $220 or $20 per game
In 2017 at ANZ they were $220 or $20 per game
In 2018 at ANZ they were $240 or $22 per game
In 2019 at BankWest/ANZ they were $475 or $43 per game (better seating)
In 2020 at BankWest only and they are $550 or $50 per game (better seating)

Last week I took my wife to Brisbane for the game. We sat up on level 6, between the try-line and the quarter-line and paid $66 per ticket. Similar prices for similar seats at AAMI ($65), WIN Stadium, 1300 Smiles ($52) and GIO ($45) was the cheapest.

hindy111

Post Whore
GA is $35 for bankwest for a normal game.
I think $25 should stop it.Maybe $30 at most but a free pie or something.
It's a lot of money. Especially when can watch for free at home.

How much is a regular season game?
If sitting up in the Cronin Stand? I’ve had season tickets for 15 years now so have t paid for a single game ticket for a while.
It’s disappointing that they have chosen to gouge the fans who have been waiting for this game for such a long time.

I also see that season ticket prices will rise significantly for next season. What a great way to promote a drop in memberships. I already have a few people in my regular group that have had season tickets for over a decade that are considering not renewing next year because of the price.
Cronin stand tickets have risen by $25 so about $2.25 a game
About $40 a game
I think they are $70 if you buy them randomly

Gronk

Staff member
Looks like my equivalent seat at the GF costs $165.

So I’m expecting to be charged $125 for next Sunday.

Other than a exclusive window to buy tix, members get no advantage.

BTW plumb seats on the 50m line for the GF are $650 pp. Seriously Todd you are not offering the Rolling Stones here mate.

Gazzamatta

Coach
GA is $35 for bankwest for a normal game.
I think $25 should stop it.Maybe $30 at most but a free pie or something.
It's a lot of money. Especially when can watch for free at home.
Senior is $15. Costs more for lunch although I now take my own. Missed a couple of games for reasons out of my control but I love the place.
I must say The Club however remains a horrible disappointment. Lined up for 20 mins to get a beer last Friday. One person serving for drinks and food. No where to sit. Of all the clubs ive been to it rates very low. Would rather Cheso Bowlo.

IFR33K

Coach
And while he wasn't great last year (by any standard), a lot of peoples' judgement on him seemed to stem from stuff like dropping the ball over the line.....that shit happens and has little to do with attitude or current ability.

Well going by his own admission earlier this year, he acknowledged his 2018 form and attitude were way down. Glad he’s recaptured some form just in time to jag another contract. Hopefully the form shines thru the finals series.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
This not a rumour, but a conversation I overheard assuming in jest, yesterday at wenty game, something along the line of Jenkins wishing Maloney all the best and then Maloney must have said u should give it ago, Jenkins had a bit of a laugh and said I haven’t signed with Parra yet with a smile, it all appeared a bit of fun.

Noise

Coach
This not a rumour, but a conversation I overheard assuming in jest, yesterday at wenty game, something along the line of Jenkins wishing Maloney all the best and then Maloney must have said u should give it ago, Jenkins had a bit of a laugh and said I haven’t signed with Parra yet with a smile, it all appeared a bit of fun.
Jennings has signed.

strider

Post Whore
Tho itd be cool if it was ... if lane is injured we could have nikora on one side and niukore on the other and confuse the f**k out of everyone

Soto

Bench
It could be... and it couldn't be... and that's all I've got.
Could it be:
Kikau?
Tyson Frizell?
Josh Jackson?
Angus Crichton?
Mitch Barnett?
Alex Glen?

It could be one of them or none.
I've listed them in my preferred order of who id like the club to sign...
Some of these have been listed due rumours about players being unhappy, certain clubs looking for salary cap relief or no room in the cap for next yr to retain players.

Latest posts