What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will the Gold Coast Titans finish in 2019?

Where will the Gold Coast Titans finish in 2019?

• Total voters

Daza06

Juniors
Same process as last season.

Who better to ask where a certain team will finish than the fans of the team themselves!

With their strongest line up where would you have them finishing?

1. AJ Brimson
2. Anthony Don
3. Brian Kelly
4. Brenko Lee
5. Phillip Sami
6. Tyrone Peachey
7. Ashley Taylor
8. Jarrod Wallace
9. Nathan Peats
10. Shannon Boyd
11. Kevin Proctor
12. Ryan James
13. Jai Arrow

Moeaki Fotuaika
Mitch Rein
Max King
Keegan Hipgrave

Clem Gould

Juniors
With so many coach/ player movements i am hoping that they get into 7/8 spot .The Tits are more of a chance of that than the spoon.

TheFrog

Coach
They've got Bryce taking up a shitload of their cap. They really need him to hit his straps if they are going anywhere.

Clem Gould

Juniors
yep they have dud party until the end of 21 and latte latu til the end of 20 with Brennan. Still most clubs have failed projects ! The rest of the roster looks good. If they get through the year without having to play either the club should rise up the ranks
Your more capable outs go to the Sharpies and the tits get the duds

Daza06

Juniors
The Titans have made some great additions - Peachey, Boyd & Kelly - whilst also having a great deal of depth.

From the pre-season reports I have seen Taylor is in-shape and Cartwright is putting in.

I have great optimism for the Titans in 2019 and can see them making the 8.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Peachey could be a much bigger difference than people think. When it wasn’t working last season their didn’t seem to be any other ideas on the field or anyone that could produce something different. Peachey is one of those guys that can pull something miraculous out of his ass against the run of play to get things sparking again

Vic Mackey

Referee
I have them 8th. Lots of strike power in the backs. Forwards have a heap of size and experience. Brimson wasn’t that far behind Ponga last year, he just didn’t have the hype to begin with. Not sure where they play Peach, doesn’t look a 5/8 to me (especially next to Taylor).

1. Gordon
3. Peachey
6. Brimson
7. Taylor

Is the best outcome for mine

grouch

First Grade
I reckon they're on the rise big time in 2019. Good balance across the side, with lots of talent.
I'd have a spine of Brimson-Roberts-Taylor-Peats though with Peachey in the centres.

The edge backrow spot is the question mark for me. I don't think Ryan James is the best option for it. They'll need a youngster to step up and have a big season, or for Bryce Cartwright to finally wake up to himself.

The Partisan

Bottom half of the Top 8 for me. Recruited OK, 2nd year for Brennan, Cartwright to refind his football head and ability, Ash Taylor to step up with the realistic threat of competition for his spot now around.

Eelectrica

Referee
Next yeah I'm just going to do everyone a favour and predict a Storm V Roosters Grand final.
I really thought the Titans would have been competing for a top 8 spot this year.

I'll renew my 4 game season pass next year anyway. Ended up getting to 6 games which I don't think is too bad.
I want to see the Titans doing well and thrive here on the GC which I believe they can.