What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brookie McLottoface

what a pity the Sydney Football Stadium is not there anymore. I dont mind this being at either BankWest or the Sydney Cricket Ground, both far easier to get to.

Card Shark

Immortal
& a lot bigger.

I can’t see the NRL changing to another ground. They’ll sort it out.

Asbestos is a wank anyway. No touch, no harm.

coolumsharkie

Referee
A penalty against Bomber Morris for interference cost us the last final against those smarmy kaaarnts in 2013. Gal was in for a try.

Faaark I hate Manly. More than the Storm. That’s a lot.

Yeah hero to villain, he tackled that Cowboys player who hit the touchline the game before and then that one the next game. We were coming home strong, Manly were shot.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I'm just making a point ffs...not everything I say should be detemied as negative
C’mon robo it’s mostly always a negative in here - Just enjoying the sun whilst it’s shining, it’s been drizzling all year.
Ashes win, Jets win and sharks win.
Trifecta for the true believers.....zzzzzz
Best chance in an age of beating manly this weekend - good times

taipan

Referee
I'm just going to spend the remainder of the week walking on all threes.I fear the sword of Damocles if we play them at Sh*tsvale.
Our record there is about as good as the Wannabees v the All Blacks.

cb4

First Grade
& a lot bigger.

I can’t see the NRL changing to another ground. They’ll sort it out.

Asbestos is a wank anyway. No touch, no harm.
It's in the soil though I thought I read.
Anyway, they will get it sorted I am sure.

roboshark

Coach
So apparently it's safe..will need to overcome a huge loss ratioat brookie to win

Keen to see the chip munchers team

Latest posts