What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So whoose we gunna play in the GF ?

eddiesmith

Juniors
There is no way we deserve it on our performances this year, but get over our Manly hoodoo and it’s probably the Bunnies who we beat comfortably recently, then the fairytale ends against Melbourne, just like last year

bubs

Juniors
If Canberra win in Melbourne, we beat the Sea Pigeons and the loser of the Mixo's vs Chickens, w'd play the Raiders in Sydney at Homebush most likely.
Now THATS doable.
Come on Faders. (just this week).

Eion

First Grade
Our problem will be the same as last year. If we jag a win or 2, watch for a key person to go down injured. When we lost wadeo last year we were cooked.

If everyone stays on the paddock we’re a chance.

coolumsharkie

Referee
It's not out of the realms of possibility that the Storm get beat against Canberra. They did it down there a few weeks ago. Storm havent played anyone decent for a while except a healthy Manly and Raiders and they lost those games.

jc155776

Coach
I doubt Moylan plays, he would crumble under pressure vs Eagles at Brookie.

We play loser of Rabbits/Rooster, i think it will be Rabbits, also i see Raiders beating Storm, they matchup well against them Eels over Donks

Week 2 we beat Rabbits, Storm over Eels

Week 3 Roosters vs Storm they will kill each other, We play Raiders and this game will be in Sydney, Raiders are not allowed to play week 3 in Canberra, that will be enough for them, and once again we stop the clap

Week 4 we then beat either the Sombero wearing Rorters or the Purple Scum with Cam chicken wing.

Sending Gall out the greatest captain in rugby league history
Pretty sure they changed the rules to allow a prelim to be played in Canberra I thought?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Heart Says

Melbourne
Parra
Sharks
Roosters

Canberra
Sharks

Canberra
Sharks

Sharks