What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Black Hole

Haffa

So he ends up with the Cheats on the cheap? Probably getting paid a few million via TB12 sports too

This has obviously been in the works for over a year. This is all part of a plan either AB or Rosenhaus came up with. It was started last year with the drama and led to his trade and eventual release. I hope I’m wrong and he blows up, but he is going to be unstoppable there.

Last edited:

Frederick

Staff member
Ok guys, here's how I see this playing out:

Week 1, Steelers @ Patriots. AB watches on from the sidelines in his oversized fur coat. All smiles. Nek minute, Cam Heyward snaps Brady in half. Breaks his back. Brady career over. AB smile disappears as he watches the pats backup QB throw a few ints and struggle to get anything going on offense. Meanwhile, Juju has a career day. He Kamehameha's in ABs direction after his second TD. Steelers all smiles after they smash the Pats.

Juju goes on to have a great year, 1500+ yards and 10+ TDs
AB fails to make over 700 yards, only scores twice.

Pats fail to make playoffs.
Steelers and Raiders both make playoffs

Everyone wins!

Frederick

Staff member
@shiznit for the record, I have nothing against the Raiders. AB is a despicable human being who doesn't deserve the accolades he gets. It's only fitting that the most hated player ends up at the most hated team

18to87

First Grade
How I see this playing out:

- Pats go 9-1 then Gordon is suspended again
- A few weeks later AB starts skipping practice & meetings - is annoyed with double coverage etc, so the Patriots cut him
- But, it's too late, the Pats defense is peaking and they get HFA
- Brady dinks and dunks them to the Superbowl as the weather gets cooler and the Pats D dominates
- Rest of the world prays someone beats them in the big game

shiznit

Coach
@shiznit for the record, I have nothing against the Raiders. AB is a despicable human being who doesn't deserve the accolades he gets. It's only fitting that the most hated player ends up at the most hated team
Meh... It’s all good.

If I’m totally honest.... 100 out of 100 times I would back Mayock and Gruden’s decision to trade for AB when they did.

I don’t truly think anyone could have seriously envisioned AB to behave the way he has.

Well maybe Belicheck.

We all knew he was wacky but this is next level crazy.

We are definitely the big losers in this one... but we gotta just move on.

Frederick

Staff member
Meh... It’s all good.

If I’m totally honest.... 100 out of 100 times I would back Mayock and Gruden’s decision to trade for AB when they did.

I don’t truly think anyone could have seriously envisioned AB to behave the way he has.

Well maybe Belicheck.

I saw it happening (well, all except the Pats move)

AB is all about AB. Doesn't give a shit about anyone else. Biggest diva in the game

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
This sort of crap turns me off the NFL.

I do like the game of gridiron, not the show of NFL and true dickwads like Brown.

shiznit

Coach
I saw it happening (well, all except the Pats move)

AB is all about AB. Doesn't give a shit about anyone else. Biggest diva in the game
Yeah I’ve heard a few people say the Steelers knew this would happen...

My answer to that is would they have seriously traded him to the Raiders for a 3rd and a 5th and take on 20 odd million of dead money if they knew there was a chance he would end up on the Patriots this season??

18to87

First Grade
Meh... It’s all good.

Well maybe Belicheck.

I agree, I think the Raiders handled this well. It's not great for their season, but they gave him every chance.

kurt faulk

Coach

attach18655_20190907_183104-jpg.30078