What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who misses out?

taipan

Referee
vc
If Moylan is fit.

Feki
Ronaldo
Moylan

?

I don’t think he should, but I think Ronaldo will.

Ronaldo is a wing beast.His way or the highway.Moylan is on the bench. Feki is getting better and knows his way to the try line, and to date his body is not as brittle as Moylan.
You can't flick an effect wing combo, you cannot flick Johnson for Moylan.

The team today got us to the first step the final big p*ss up, they should be left intact.

snout

First Grade
Morris says he's in doubt, he probs won't play but they want him in and Mulitalo will drop off when he does.
Yep. In the presso bomber spoke how important he believes moylan is so obviously would be straight in.

But he couldnt get thru the captains run and prob wont make this week.
Which is good.
You dont changè that side.
They learnt a few lessons from the raiders game and went to another level today. Keep that momentum.
Ferk moyza.

chewsta

First Grade
They need Mulitalo out there more than they realise. His energy and enthusiasm is second to None and it is highly contagious to those around him!
He is a beast and even though he is a centre, he looks like he has played wing all his life.

1990 sharkie

Juniors
If Moylan was close to being fully fit I'd drop feki. Still isn't safe in the air or around the touch line