What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elimination Final vs Broncos Team list thread

hindy111

Post Whore
Name your squad

N.Brown back

Evan's may miss game

Any changes?

I would drop Moera for N.Brown or Stone if he isn't well.

If Evan's is out Brown take his spot

If Evan's and Stone out maybe Terepo or Kafusi.

eels_fan

First Grade
Evans will win a downgrade if we fight it

1-12 same as last night

Brown to 13

Bench

Alvaro
Niukore
Taka
Tepai (thought he was good last night)

If we do lose Evans

Alvaro starts, Gower to bench

Noise

Coach
I think he is referring to his seat in the corporate area.

They are about $275 in the regular season. $340 for a semi final seems normal to me.

Kornstar

Coach
I think he is referring to his seat in the corporate area.

They are about $275 in the regular season. $340 for a semi final seems normal to me.

I am expecting up to $100 for my seat on the eastern side second tier on the 40 metre line. Premium seats, premium price!

Gronk

Staff member
Am hearing we are 4pm Sunday.
NRL WEEK 1 FINALS DATES AND TIMES

The dates and times for the first week of the finals have been announced, although the final make up of the top eight is still to be confirmed.

— Friday September 13, 7pm: Sydney Roosters Vs South Sydney Rabbitohs @ the SCG

— Saturday September 14, 4.30pm: Melbourne Storm Vs Canberra Raiders @ AAMI Park

— Saturday September 14, 7.40pm: Manly Sea Eagles Vs (Seventh Ranked Team) @ Lottoland

— Sunday September 15, 3.10pm: Parramatta Eels Vs (Eighth Ranked Team) @ Bankwest Stadium

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/n...s/news-story/b3a52838f0935f04766a4e334f3068de

thedux

Juniors
Has anyone actually received their redemption code? Membership office phone has been engaged since 9am

EelsFan05

Bench
Got my tickets. Am I allowed to start firing up this far out!? Or is that purely a game day thing?

Noise

Coach
Just got a couple of adult category 3 tickets and they were only $20 each plus booking fee. Bargain!

hybrideel

Bench
Got the email last night. Went to get tickets at 10 only to find out that out bay is now the designated away team bay so we can't have our seats.
And now the codes are coming up as invalid when trying to get other seats

emjaycee

Coach
D
Got the email last night. Went to get tickets at 10 only to find out that out bay is now the designated away team bay so we can't have our seats.
And now the codes are coming up as invalid when trying to get other seats
Did you select the same seat option on the ticketek site?

Latest posts