What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 NFL Week 1

skeepe

Immortal
Even though they didn’t get the W, that was some performance by Murray to bring them back from 24-6 down.

shiznit

Coach
Young Juju finding out in a hurry what it’s like to play WR when you have all the coverage that AB was attracting.

They need to get abit creative with him to get him going...

skeepe

Immortal
And the Patriots still have AB to come...

On that, I find it ridiculous that a player can bring the league into disrepute the way he did with no consequences, but smoke a little weed and you’re gone.

Frederick

Staff member
Young Juju finding out in a hurry what it’s like to play WR when you have all the coverage that AB was attracting.

They need to get abit creative with him to get him going...
He needs his team mates to make catches too so the Pats at least think there's viable alternatives to Juju

shiznit

Coach
Hey
He needs his team mates to make catches too so the Pats at least think there's viable alternatives to Juju
Welcome to life without an all world WR...

A life I thought i was rid of until about 24hrs ago... :joy::joy:

In all honesty they need to change up a little... without AB they need to play a bit more dink and dunk... I’d get Juju involved with some screens... make Gilmore actually have to tackle Juju.

I think Juju is the type of kid that once he gets the ball a few times in space it will start to snowball...

The way it’s looking I’m thinking screens would be how I’d start it.

beave

Coach
I’m already over 2019 if today’s dross by the Bucs is an indicator of what I’m in for........ Winston is a f**king peanut.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I’m already over 2019 if today’s dross by the Bucs is an indicator of what I’m in for........ Winston is a f**king peanut.
So many also rans, just no chance teams.

Cannot remember my Redskins being a threat since I was a kid.

Return to normal programming, who will the Pats play in the SB?

Baltimore looked good.

Smack

Coach
And the Patriots still have AB to come...

On that, I find it ridiculous that a player can bring the league into disrepute the way he did with no consequences, but smoke a little weed and you’re gone.

I reckon they tampered

nick87

Coach
Sometimes things in sport are just right... Djax back in an Eagles jersey catching 50 yard bombs is just right