What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
RCG has signed with Parra and will be announced once season is over (Parra), had his best game today, change is all he needs.

dogz08

First Grade
you can make a good team of panthers players that have been let go over the last 3-5 years..

nick87

Coach
Right when Canberra are starting to enter contendership? I doubt it. It would need to be a hefty offer by the standards of a player like Rapana.

a few factors:

1. Rapana's injuries have slowed him down considerably as an impact winger, he simply isnt the same guy he was 2 years ago

2. We have Bailey Simonnsen who's looked really good this year and with another offseason of development, he's got great potential.

3. The Raiders dont have the money to pay Raps what he wants, the Jap Rugby season finishes up around May and the raiders want to keep him if they can...if he goes, ill bet good money that if he's healthy he'll be back in the raiders 30 by June 30 ;)

Hooper reporting the Tigers are after Papenhuyzen. Have they got no shame!

Don't see why the Tigers couldn't try to get back a local junior. Jason Taylor was coach when he went to Storm.

The Tigers with Madge in charge might look a better club to be at then the one he left. I am sure the $$$ will be greater as well.

Tiger5150

Bench
Don't see why the Tigers couldn't try to get back a local junior. Jason Taylor was coach when he went to Storm.

The Tigers with Madge in charge might look a better club to be at then the one he left. I am sure the $$$ will be greater as well.

Pap left about a week before Teddy left. Would have been different otherwise. good kid, went to school with my son.

Was a report on The Rush Hour on Triple M last night by their anonymous "Winemaker" source that if they miss out on Papenhuyzen, then the Wests Tigers are looking at signing Matt Moylan from the Sharks. The report also said John Morris is willing to let Moylan go as he basically thinks he's a crock and can't stay on the field.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Was a report on The Rush Hour on Triple M last night by their anonymous "Winemaker" source that if they miss out on Papenhuyzen, then the Wests Tigers are looking at signing Matt Moylan from the Sharks. The report also said John Morris is willing to let Moylan go as he basically thinks he's a crock and can't stay on the field.

There’s a guy on the main Wests Tigers forum who’s been proven to have good inside info who said Papenhuyzen isn’t a target. My guess is it’s Hooper throwing darts.

A fit Matt Moylan would be a good get for the club, you’d think if anyone could straighten him out it’s Maguire. Big risk though.

MrBlack

Juniors
There’s a guy on the main Wests Tigers forum who’s been proven to have good inside info who said Papenhuyzen isn’t a target. My guess is it’s Hooper throwing darts.

A fit Matt Moylan would be a good get for the club, you’d think if anyone could straighten him out it’s Maguire. Big risk though.

Not sure Maguire is the type of coach he responds to (would be similar style to Griffin)

I think Moylan will go down as the next Dave Taylor. All the potential but not the motivation.

Wests would be better targeting someone else.

Not sure Maguire is the type of coach he responds to (would be similar style to Griffin)

I think Moylan will go down as the next Dave Taylor. All the potential but not the motivation.

Wests would be better targeting someone else.

Moylan is basically the white Mbye.

Latest posts