What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW1 Sat - Sea Eagles 28-16 Sharks @ Lottoland

Finals Week 1: Sea Eagles v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Finals Week 1
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
Lottoland, Brookvale (TICKETS)
Saturday 14 September 2019

TL-MAN19.png

1. Brendan Elliot 2. Jorge Taufua 3. Brad Parker 4. Moses Suli 5. Reuben Garrick 6. Dylan Walker 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Addin Fonua-Blake 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. Sean Keppie 11. Corey Waddell 12. Jack Gosiewski 13. Jake Trbojevic
Interchange: 14. Manase Fainu 15. Haumole Olakauatu 16. Lloyd Perrett 17. Toafofoa Sipley 18. Lachlan Croker 19. Cade Cust 20. Tevita Funa 21. Tony Williams

TL-CRO19.png

1. Josh Dugan 2. Sosaia Feki 3. Bronson Xerri 4. Josh Morris 5. Aaron Gray 6. Shaun Johnson 7. Chad Townsend 8. Aaron Woods 9. Jayden Brailey 10. Matt Prior 11. Briton Nikora 12. Wade Graham 13. Paul Gallen
Interchange: 14. Kurt Capewell 15. Jack Williams 16. Andrew Fifita 17. Braden Hamlin-Uele 18. Billy Magoulias 19. Blayke Brailey 20. Kyle Flanagan 21. Matt Moylan

xoKyYW1.png

Referees: Matt Cecchin, Henry Perenara
Sideline Officials: Chris Butler, Rickey McFarlane
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Ben Galea

Last edited by a moderator:

pantherz9103

First Grade
Manly are Sharks bogey team. I think they can get them if it's still being played at Lottoland.

eagles4eva

First Grade
  • Morgan Boyle (shoulder, finals week 1)
  • Curtis Sironen (foot, TBC)
  • Taniela Paseka (knee, 2-4 weeks)
  • Brad Parker (concussion, TBC)
  • Jack Gosiewski (knee, finals week 1)
  • Tom Trbojevic (pectoral, season)
  • Albert Hopoate (knee, season)
  • Toafofoa Sipley (knee, season)
  • Joel Thompson (arm, season)
  • Marty Taupau (likely suspended)
https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/01/23/casualty-ward--late-mail-all-the-latest-nrl-injury-news/

Just to name 17 fit players will be a miracle and media reports of TRex making an appearance, you know Dessie must be desperate..

Either way can't see the Eagles bothering the Sharks here, just missing too any players..

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Oi, parra fans got any James Hardie weatherboards?

I have got a mate with a ute, knows his way to Manly..............

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Cronulla and Manly worried me most out of 5-8. Glad they're both on the other side of the draw.

It's a disappointing end to Manlys great year, but I think Sharkies will get up here.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Cronulla lucked the f**k out with this one, and I'm so pissed at my own team for squandering a beautiful chance. Manly are morals for the Week 1 exit, which after the year they've had after being all but written off in the off season is a shame.

Cronulla by 14 peptides.

Valheru

Coach
Yeah I can't see anything other than a sharks win.

It's a shame Manly have been smashed with injuries

Manly are depleted but they love playing the Sharks. It’ll be one of the games where the score doesn’t truly illustrate the game. Sharks easy in the end, though

Vic Mackey

Referee
Real shame as manly were a genuine shot at doing some damage this finals season. Will see who they can trot out but think the sharks experience should get them home.

coolumsharkie

Referee
We are in better shape than Manly for sure but we've been beaten by a few weakened teams this year so no way I'm calling it anything other than an away SD Semi Final. Souffs or Roosters after that and then probably Melbourne down there to get into the last game.. Tough from here. I hope the Raiders or Souffs get to the GF if we don't.

TheFrog

Coach
Cronulla lucked the f**k out with this one, and I'm so pissed at my own team for squandering a beautiful chance. Manly are morals for the Week 1 exit, which after the year they've had after being all but written off in the off season is a shame.

Cronulla by 14 peptides.
Broncos got to pick their opponent last year, and they picked the wrong one.

Sharks have been hit in the arse by a rainbow, no risk.

Latest posts