What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW1 Sat - Storm 10-12 Raiders @ AAMI

Finals Week 1: Storm v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tommy Smith

Referee
Of course it would.
Just like how QLD winning 8 in a row killed origin and how Storm's salary cap cheating killed Rugby League in Victoria
Philosophically speaking, can one kill that which never truly lived in the first place?

It'd be like killing off the GSW Giants. That foetus ain't ever making it out of the first trimester so by the same token I'm not sure you can kill it.

Unless you're pro life I guess...

nick87

Coach
Confident. I think we’ll win and I’m overjoyed to see most people aren’t giving us a chance

BadnMean

Juniors
Raiders by more stolen balls than Jeff Stryker at mardi gras
Nup, Storm will have practiced handing the ball to the defenders/losing the ball in every tackle & then getting all the illegal strip "penalties".

Storm by a Bellamy scum tactic & another Raiders brain explosion.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Confident. I think we’ll win and I’m overjoyed to see most people aren’t giving us a chance

Tipping you blokes actually

Hopefully Hodgson steals a few balls just to annoy Bellamy even more about the rule lol

StormFred

Juniors
I would have given Raiders a better chance had they lost to the Storm at AAMI park last trip. Storm rarely lose two in a row to the same team. Storm by 10

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Nup, Storm will have practiced handing the ball to the defenders/losing the ball in every tackle & then getting all the illegal strip "penalties".

Storm by a Bellamy scum tactic & another Raiders brain explosion.
They have brought in sam burgess as a consultant

Latest posts