What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW1 Sun - Eels 58-0 Broncos @ Bankwest

Finals Week 1: Eels v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Finals Week 1
Parramatta Eels v Brisbane Broncos
Bankwest Stadium, Parramatta (TICKETS)
Sunday 15 September 2019

TL-PAR19.png

1. Clint Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Michael Jennings 4. Waqa Blake 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Kane Evans 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Manu Ma'u 13. Nathan Brown
Interchange: 14. Brad Takairangi 15. Daniel Alvaro 16. Ray Stone 17. Marata Niukore 18. Tepai Moeroa 19. Will Smith 20. Peni Terepo 21. Josh Hoffman

TL-BRI19.png

1. Anthony Milford 5. Jamayne Isaako 3. Kotoni Staggs 4. Alex Glenn 2. Corey Oates 6. Darius Boyd 7. Jake Turpin 8. Matthew Lodge 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Payne Haas 11. David Fifita 12. Matt Gillett 13. Joe Ofahengaue
Interchange: 14. James Segeyaro 15. Thomas Flegler 16. Gehamat Shibasaki 17. Patty Carrigan 18. Rhys Kennedy 19. Izaia Perese 20. Shaun Fensom 21. Cory Paix

UY6AjhR.png

Referees: Ben Cummins, Grant Atkins
Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel, David Munro
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Bryan Norrie

Last edited:

This Year?

Immortal
This will be a game for the neutrals. A spectacular Eels choke or a Broncos thrashing. If I was Brad Arthur I'd be playing the tape of the last Broncos finals game and getting Sivo to run the Sims line.

some11

Referee
Darius Boyd derp de derp. Derp de derpity derpy derp. Until one day, the derpa derpa derpaderp. Derp de derp, da teedily dumb. From the creators of Der, and Tum Ta Tittaly Tum Ta Too, Darius Boyd is Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb. Rated PG-13.

Parra by 18.

TheFrog

Coach
Broncos won't be used to playing in front of a packed stadium who are cheering for the other side. It might mess them up. Still, if they come ready to play I think their forward pack might just be too good for the Eels.

mongoose

Coach
hardest game to tip for me, both teams can be wildly inconsistent meaning anything can happen.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I don't like the fact that a team who loses more games than they win in a regular season gets a chance to contend for the premiership. Eels better win this and win it well to save Rugby League.

ram raid

Bench
I think this has the potential to be a great game. You have to remember the refs put the whistle away this time of year. Those Broncs forwards will be busting through the line and there'll be plenty of room for the Eels outside backs to do their thing. And Bankwest will be rocking. Eels to win in a thrilla.