What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

BLM01

First Grade
Better option than anyone except maybe Saab at the moment
No..there are better options out there if you look hard enough. Players maybe not wanted at the club or not getting a go in 1st grade.
Nene a soft option and would be a typical Dragons lazy signing as would be a cheap rescue from someone that has already been with the club...even if he begged us and played for zilch.
As I said Dragons need to look forward not back (Mary's comments not mine) and he is not that good a player for 80 minutes anyway.
Everyone looks at Nene and how he can do acrobats to get over the line. Yes he is good at that but I look how he goes everywhere else and is lazy. My opinion only!

Slippery Morris

First Grade
This just shows how bad a coach Mary is. Nene under Mary in starting line up every week. At every other club he is kicked out because he is lazy and a bad trainer. Nene wants to come back because he knows he does not have to do the hard yards to get into the starting 11, hence wants to return.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
I have a bad feeling that Shaun Wane will be given the first grade coaching job but that MacGregor will be made Director of Coaching. With full Veto rights.

mickeylane

Bench
He’s the right man for the job, John Bateman credits him with turning his career around. He could do wonders with Jackson Ford. Seriously can we set up a go fund me page to payout McGregor?
seriously great idea...10,000 hardcore members at $100 each = $1M payout...I would rather throw my $100 into that than a new membership next year...can we start one today...would drive great publicity...we can seed it on every conceivable Dragons affiliated Facebook page..

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Wane would do wonders for our club. I would sign him in a heart beat.
The big point here is he is keen to coach in the NRL and has employed an agent to do so, which other coaches are under pressure to loose their job? Green maybe, Kearney and the poison chalice that are the Warriors? Really only the Dragons have a coach under the most pressure. If Wane is available we should nab him NOW!

Gareth67

First Grade
seriously great idea...10,000 hardcore members at $100 each = $1M payout...I would rather throw my $100 into that than a new membership next year...can we start one today...would drive great publicity...we can seed it on every conceivable Dragons affiliated Facebook page..

Count me in , seriously as you have said it will be $100 bucks going to a very worthy cause .

mickeylane

Bench
Wane would do wonders for our club. I would sign him in a heart beat.
The big point here is he is keen to coach in the NRL and has employed an agent to do so, which other coaches are under pressure to loose their job? Green maybe, Kearney and the poison chalice that are the Warriors? Really only the Dragons have a coach under the most pressure. If Wane is available we should nab him NOW!
George Mimis is the appointed agent...Gasnier, Lockyer, Sailor, Browney, Fergurson among many others...

Latest posts