What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Asbestos

Stake Removed

First Grade
Gray played last week for the Jets so he is eligible. Kotao is just shit.

Did you watch the game last week re Jets, Katoa played better then Gray.

Gray wasnt even our best centre, when 2nd half re started Gray dropped ball from kick off, then makes tackle doent bother to chase play too busy going on with the tackle, he was awful

It's a little surprising, I thought Katoa went pretty well his last game for us.

Aaron Gray on the other hand. I can't remember him ever having a good game for us.
he is toast. he came back last week after yet another knee operation. Kind of explains what happened to him because he is a good footy player.

snout

First Grade
Jake tryabitch.
Meh.

I wish they had 5 Jakes in their pack.

Gray out.
Put magoulias on the wing.
Allen wilson style.

f**k jorge right up.

Card Shark

Immortal
Manly side is very average but any team with J Trbojevic and DCE I still worry about. DCE usually gives us a good old fashioned carve up.

1 Brendan Elliot
2 Jorge Taufua
3 Brad Parker
4 Moses Suli
5 Reuben Garrick
6 Dylan Walker
7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
8 Addin Fonua-Blake
9 Apisai Koroisau
10 Sean Keppie
11 Corey Waddell
12 Jack Gosiewski
13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange

14 Manase Fainu
15 Haumole Olakau'atu
16 Lloyd Perrett
17 Toafofoa Sipley

18 Lachlan Croker
19 Cade Cust
20 Tevita Funa
21 Tony Williams

I read a fact somewhere that said Jorge Taufua has never lost to Cronulla. Not sure if it’s true but it seems right.

It’s a shit side, especially in the forwards,

I agree about DCE. So we need to dominate in the forwards to take him out of the game.

I’m assuming we picked Moylan to take him out. Seriously though, we do need to harass him like there’s no tomorrow!

Must give it to them up front though...must!

Can Morris out-coach Des? Des already has the us & them mentality happening with the asbestos shit!

They won’t be a pushover - Morris & Gal have to get that into our heads, not like other games we were expected to win easily this year.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Katoa is still a very poor defensive read. Tackles just fine, but still the wrong bloke. Grey is a superior defender at this stage.

We are not Parra, we don't expect our wingers to set up tries, just defend well and finish what is created inside.

Grey is better for that role.

Katoa has potential but needs more learning in defense.

Jimmy O

Juniors
As stated before put any player in a manly jumper and it will be a tough game. Has to be mental.

Their forward pack will still do some damage, tapau or not, There forward pack can still rock the boat, add the size of there dribbling foaming home crowd and their calm master coach we have ourselves a hard game to crack, but it looks like the best chance we have had for many years to put the sword through them in brookie.

Can’t wait.

I would like to see the stats for our games played at Brookvale at night v afternoon games.
I cant remember too many night games. How do we find that info out?

carcharias

Immortal
I hope they are ready for that cat Dylan Walker.
He should’ve been processed last time we played them ... but in true Sharks style they stood back and let the merkin laugh in their faces.

Latest posts