What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kane Evans @ The judiciary. Does he miss the elimination final?

Soto

Bench
taking a bit of time with Kane's hearing
Hudson Young went in after JWH. He is also being represented by Nick Ghabar.
Raiders wanted to be first up at the judiciary because of the long drive home and Roosters denied the request. Raiders were p#@%ed off..
Watching ch9 sports news earlier, Cameron Williams said it looks like JWH would get off...shock me.
Anyhow, he also said Evans would be after JWH and Hudson Young was scheduled to appear at 9. Maybe Parra had a heart at let the raiders go before them..

Gronk

Staff member
We got Nick Ghabar. Hmm I thought our club was LOL legal aid budget lawyers only ? :thinking:

Tooooks

Bench
10.34: Peter McGrath putting in a decent shift for the NRL tonight as he picks apart the Evans tackle: “It’s a high level of force ... he went for the high risk marginal tackle when there were other options. I suggest [Parker’s] lost consciousness from the high impact and force directly to his head” as footage of Parker’s eyes closing on impact is shown.

10.40: Evans hit is currently being compared to a Waerea-Hargreaves tackle from last year and a Matt Lodge one as well.

Soto

Bench
Kane Evans as a rooster is downgraded.
Kane Evans as an Eel will get suspended...
Hopefully I'm very wrong

emjaycee

Coach
Kane Evans has been unsuccessful having his careless high tackle downgraded and is suspended for Sunday's for Parramatta's elimination final against Brisbane.

Source: NRL.com

emjaycee

Coach
Just so we have scapegoats if needed...
The three-man judiciary panel tonight is Mal Cochrane, Dallas Johnston and Tony Puletua.

Soto

Bench
Kane Evans has been unsuccessful having his careless high tackle downgraded and is suspended for Sunday's for Parramatta's elimination final against Brisbane.

Source: NRL.com
Hopefully I'm very wrong
Hopefully I'm very wrong
Yep..what were we all dreaming about.
The MRC and judiciary have got massive issues. The inconsistencies are driving ppl away from the game..
Evans doesn't play for the roosters anymore so he was always going to be suspended.
Fkn joke