What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kayo ad issues on phone

Dave's mate

Juniors
Title says it all. Comes up every time I go back to the home screen, then can't click on anything for 15-20 seconds Screenshot_20190908-192957_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190908-192957_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190908-192957_Chrome.jpg
    646.5 KB · Views: 2

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Just a bit more info thanks...

Type of phone and browser.

Cheers.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
I'm losing the ability to swipe up and down the page which lasts up to a minute then accesses a random thread.

Happens about 50% of the time regardless of what ad has popped up. Last night it was some store ring ad and now it's a LG dishwasher ad.

Grrr.

GAZF

First Grade
I'm losing the ability to swipe up and down the page which lasts up to a minute then accesses a random thread.

Happens about 50% of the time regardless of what ad has popped up. Last night it was some store ring ad and now it's a LG dishwasher ad.

Grrr.
I thought it was my phone screen giving out. I've visited the RLWC 2017 subforum about ten times in the last week.

Galaxy S8, chrome 76.0.3809.132

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
I thought it was my phone screen giving out. I've visited the RLWC 2017 subforum about ten times in the last week.

Galaxy S8, chrome 76.0.3809.132
I've noticed that the screen freezes until all ads are fully loaded on the screen.

If you attempt any action such as accessing alerts or a thread, nothing happens until those ads are loaded which can take up to over a minute. Even closing LU and reopening doesn't improve things.

Also, you can only scroll down in the main forum menu to say The NRL Cave before you're met by a black screen anything below it.

bileduct

Coach
Note 8 with Chrome. The site is pretty much unusable now. Same issues as reported above. Half the page loads and is then unresponsive for 20 or so seconds.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I’m copping the Kayo ads, but can scroll through them similar to the arnotts chocolate block ads..

iPhone platform

bileduct

Coach
Seemed to be working fine earlier today, but now it's up the shitter again. It's the Pointsbet ad that's doing it, or whichever ad that looks like it is "behind" the forum page.

Dakink

Bench
Yea the scroll over type of advertising is making the mobile version extremely frustrating. Put it this way, I will definitely not be using whatever is advertised out of sheer frustration.

TooheysNew

Coach
Seemed to be working fine earlier today, but now it's up the shitter again. It's the Pointsbet ad that's doing it, or whichever ad that looks like it is "behind" the forum page.
Doing what? Freezing? Not scrolling properly? Sitting on top?

Screenshot?

Latest posts