What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

strider

Post Whore
USA are not travelling as well as you’d think. They did not beat Greece easy and only managed to beat them 69 to 53.

France did beat Lithuania BTW.

Serbia could be the dark horses. :grimacing:
Serbs gone ... lost to argies

If aussies beat czechs tomorrow, we will get Spain in the semis
Other semi Argies vs USA/France

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I remember Steve. He was a great player.

phil-smyth-82c0a2dd-cc22-4a0e-9064-e5b1f83a37b-resize-750.png

Gronk

Staff member
Ping @hindy111 . I know you're an entrepreneur and mainly stick to your Russian deals, but I think there's even more money to be made from this merkin.

Spain.jpg

All information and communication provided by this post is general advice only. It does not take into account the diverse personal objectives or the diverse personal financial circumstances of @hindy111 . It is not specific advice for any particular LU member (especially you @hindy111 ) and as such is not suitable to be acted upon as investment advice

Before making any decision based upon the information provided from this post or acting upon it, @hindy111, you must consider the appropriateness of the information in light of your personal objectives, financial situation and needs. Where appropriate you should obtain independent financial advice before making any investment decision.

@hindy111 undertakes that he will at all times well and sufficiently indemnify the @Gronk and keep the @Gronk indemnified against all liability in respect of any loss, actions, suits, proceedings, claims, demands, costs and expenses whatsoever which may be taken against @Gronk or incurred or become payable by the @Gronk in respect thereof.

84 Baby

Referee
Who’d have thought that the surname <mf:Lastname> would belong to someone you didn’t have a close familial tie to, at least close enough that the modalities weren’t necessary

Latest posts