What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elimination Final vs Broncos Team list thread

Kornstar

Coach
For the record, as at 12.00 pm yesterday, Over 23000 tickets had been sold for Sunday.
It should be a sell out.

I love it when we choke in front of record crowds.......it isn't the first time and won't be the last........I expect Haas and Fafita to get them the win again because we still don't like tackling very much for 80 mins.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I love it when we choke in front of record crowds.......it isn't the first time and won't be the last........I expect Haas and Fafita to get them the win again because we still don't like tackling very much for 80 mins.
You don't think the Broncos rookies will shit themselves again like last year? It might end up a massive derpfest. We've shown we can win those.

Gronk

Staff member
Strike me pink Korny ! :smiley:

upload_2019-9-11_21-36-45.gif

Oscarman

Juniors
NRL360 have been talking the Donkeys up all week. No doubt Todd will want them to win. Cummins and Atkins with the whistles does not fill me with confidence.