What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints are completely f**ked - McGregor sacked

BennyV

Referee
Wait, FoRmER Dragons player Simon woolford is coming to save the day!!!
Was mentioned in the Dragons forum (more or less):

Option 1: Most successful coach in the ESL, with multiple premierships and a WCC to his name, approaches the club because he’s interested in the head coaching role.
Option 2: Head coach of a club that’s about to be relegated mentions that he’ll come back to Australia as a last resort if his team fails to assist the coach averaging 10th spot over 6 seasons because he used to play here.

We are the only club who would ever consider Option 2!

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Bumping this in preparation for another year of embarrassment, atrocious levels of effort and excuses the media laps up.

I tell myself that if I hurt myself on the forum it stops me from feeling my heart break each week as the Bald Bastard round-by-round destroys the club I love.

My liver can’t keep up with their desperate position right now.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Mary will be nice and relaxed for these first few rounds. The Mcinnes and sims injuries will be more than enough of an excuse to be at the bottom of the ladder at the end of the month

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Forget if the roosters can 3cheat or if Cammy will hang up the whistle, the biggest question of 2020 is Who will assassinate Baldie???

I would, but I can’t find a gun anywhere. America is right. We should be allowed to bear arms.

Mary will be nice and relaxed for these first few rounds. The Mcinnes and sims injuries will be more than enough of an excuse to be at the bottom of the ladder at the end of the month

Both sad and true statements.

Another year of Saints fans feeling sorry for themselves. I’m on board.

You monster...

Exsilium

First Grade
I always read the thread title and think..."how f**ked can they really be?"

The answer, quintessentially f**ked.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The snails pace of the NSW Justice System chimed in.

kicked_balls_fb.jpg

Bumping this in preparation for another year of embarrassment, atrocious levels of effort and excuses the media laps up.

I tell myself that if I hurt myself on the forum it stops me from feeling my heart break each week as the Bald Bastard round-by-round destroys the club I love.

My liver can’t keep up with their desperate position right now.

Geez mate I feel your pain but couldn’t this misery stay in the Saints forum - A.K.A The Temple of Doom...

Only Indiana Jones can go in there and come out unscathed.. and I’m not Indiana Jones..

Silent Knight

First Grade
Geez mate I feel your pain but couldn’t this misery stay in the Saints forum - A.K.A The Temple of Doom...

Only Indiana Jones can go in there and come out unscathed.. and I’m not Indiana Jones..

Nah McBaldy’s antics are something that all club fans have the right to enjoy, not just those lucky Dragons fans.

I look forward to a season full of baldness. What a time to be alive.