What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Woolford to Red V - coaching role

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Surely not. If true the Board should be tied to a post and explain their thought processes. Mary , coach in waiting Young and Woolford. 3 absolute proven coaching failures. No wonder three quarters of the team just go through the motions through frustration and complete lack of respect for them.
I agree and.they go through the motions because 99% know The Imposter will pick them every week

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Woolford is a peanut, when he's in Canberra the bloke still goes out to Moosheads every weekend acting like a hero. There has to come a point when going out to nightclubs every weekend wears off. I think every time I have had a work function and went out for a few roadies he's been in there.

18to87

First Grade
Woolford is a peanut, when he's in Canberra the bloke still goes out to Moosheads every weekend acting like a hero. There has to come a point when going out to nightclubs every weekend wears off. I think every time I have had a work function and went out for a few roadies he's been in there.
Mooseheads. On that alone, he shouldn't be allowed near the club.

Wittenberg

Juniors
How the hell does anyone get hired or fired before the Gould Review
The season of disaster continues...
Woolford...wasnt he known as the Germ ?
Should fit in beautifully with our rabble
Because the “review “ is crap....it is first and foremost a publicity stunt. I think the Club thought it would be able to look like it was taking action, especially using a name like Gould. If Gus says Mary’s position shouldn’t be in danger, then it shouldn’t be, well that was the idea. Trouble is I don’t think BJ and the Board really understood the level of discontent amongst fans at the moment. I am 60 and have followed Saints all my life, but I must say that I have never felt so frustrated, powerless and ignored as I do now. And you know it is not the fact that we came 15th, I can accept losses, but I cannot accept the squandering of solid squads year after year through utterly ridiculous decisions and inept coaching.

Gareth67

First Grade
Because the “review “ is crap....it is first and foremost a publicity stunt. I think the Club thought it would be able to look like it was taking action, especially using a name like Gould. If Gus says Mary’s position shouldn’t be in danger, then it shouldn’t be, well that was the idea. Trouble is I don’t think BJ and the Board really understood the level of discontent amongst fans at the moment. I am 60 and have followed Saints all my life, but I must say that I have never felt so frustrated, powerless and ignored as I do now. And you know it is not the fact that we came 15th, I can accept losses, but I cannot accept the squandering of solid squads year after year through utterly ridiculous decisions and inept coaching.

You need to get yourself a nice sharp pen knife and do some whittling , I have found it to be most therapeutic my friend.

merahputih

Juniors
Wittenberg, do you still have access to a time machine?
If so, you could be the answer here!
Fire it up and dial in the late 50's or early 60's, the golden period of the Mighty Dragons when young guys from the bush were over the moon just to be given a trial with us. The club now has zero attraction for any top shelf players unless massive overs are dangled in front of them to play with an outfit run like a bush pub team with a coach to match.