What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2019

WaznTheGreat

Referee
12 months ago this hose came 5th in a BM79 beaten 4.5 by Conarchie

Not even joking slightly

Samadoubt been drinking this bruh

336.png

to_ddeath

Coach
Huge turnaround helped by a shockingly bias track. Literally zero winners ran on today. Happy for Redzel but I’m putting a line through any winning horse today, track was terrible.

Certainly Redzel I can put a line through but Dreamforce is an above average horse who will give its all in the Epsom.
Has kept improving immensely over the past several months.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Dreamforce and Samadoubt might set up a pace battle for Te Akau Gronk to come home over the top in the Epsom

to_ddeath

Coach
Lys will win the Cox Plate with its leg in the air imo

It's between that one, Mystic & Homesman I reckon. Everything else will be flat out chasing.
Been looking at Southern France and Ispolini out of the OS contenders, only a handful of locals worth a squiz at.
Finche I don't mind but it looks rather one-paced. More a Sandown Classic type IMO.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Finche is an out and out stayer, I reckon you can already guarantee it will finish top half of the field... if Waller has managed to add a bit of a dash into its leg it could be a player.

I don’t really back Cup horses far out, done it before and you end up taking unders half the time.. plenty of value on the day always.

lockyno1

Post Whore
It's between that one, Mystic & Homesman I reckon. Everything else will be flat out chasing.
Been looking at Southern France and Ispolini out of the OS contenders, only a handful of locals worth a squiz at.
Finche I don't mind but it looks rather one-paced. More a Sandown Classic type IMO.

Homesman lol

In the words of Jonny McEnroe...”you can’t be serious”

I normally detest early markets as they are poison but if you back those two you are pretty safe

to_ddeath

Coach
Finche is an out and out stayer, I reckon you can already guarantee it will finish top half of the field... if Waller has managed to add a bit of a dash into its leg it could be a player.

I don’t really back Cup horses far out, done it before and you end up taking unders half the time.. plenty of value on the day always.

Do you consider Very Elegant unders at $51?
Or is that simply because Waller will run it in the CC & or Cox instead?
Agree re the Internationals, last 2 winners have probably been at decent enough odds on the day...

to_ddeath

Coach
Homesman lol

In the words of Jonny McEnroe...”you can’t be serious”

I normally detest early markets as they are poison but if you back those two you are pretty safe

I was surprised to see him win so well first up, it's one race Williams wants to win badly.