What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Maika Sivo thread

TheRam

Coach
I hate watching any league game later then 19:00-19:30. I hated the Saturday 21:30 game. I stopped watching it unless Parra was involved. TV scheduling Footy is a joke and mostly if my team isn't involved in these late kickoff games or it isn't a quality meaningful game with atmosphere I have stopped watching.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I hate watching any league game later then 19:00-19:30. I hated the Saturday 21:30 game. I stopped watching it unless Parra was involved. TV scheduling Footy is a joke and mostly if my team isn't involved in these late kickoff games or it isn't a quality meaningful game with atmosphere I have stopped watching.
Those Alex Jones podcasts aren't going to listen to themselves...

Gronk

Staff member
There is a rumour going around in rugby circles that Sivo will walk away from the Eels, play for Fiji in the July 2020 Olympics and then go to French Rugby.

Not sure how that works with him being under contract with us until end October 2020.

Incorrect

Coach
There is a rumour going around in rugby circles that Sivo will walk away from the Eels, play for Fiji in the July 2020 Olympics and then go to French Rugby.

Not sure how that works with him being under contract with us until end October 2020.
I don't think the deal with Parra means anything if he wants to go and play rugby. If he was trying to bail and go play for another NRL club then sure, we could impose a ban or make him sit out the season etc. But if he's hell bent on going to rugby, then he's free to go no??

Bloody hell, would be a blow... You'd like to think we keep him somehow...

84 Baby

Referee
I don't think the deal with Parra means anything if he wants to go and play rugby. If he was trying to bail and go play for another NRL club then sure, we could impose a ban or make him sit out the season etc. But if he's hell bent on going to rugby, then he's free to go no??

Well he’s currently not hurting our salary cap to stop us playing hard ball if he was to remain in any sport in Australia

Noise

Coach

Sonny Bill was forced to pay the Dogs huge $$ when he went overseas to play rugby

Gronk

Staff member
NRL star being touted
The agent of NRL superstar Maiko Sivo has been touting the winger’s CV around the Gallagher Premiership according to the latest reports.

The Fijian back, 25, has scored 22 tries in first season in the NRL with the Parramatta Eels and has another year on his contract but he has the chance to leave the rugby league outfit at the end of the season and is being chased by the Australian Sevens side who are looking to line up the scoring sensation ahead of the Olympics in Japan next year.

Despite his stunning exploits on the pitch Divo is reported to be on just £40,000 a season.

https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/sport/other-sport/rugby-transfer-gossip-exeter-chiefs-3401915

Latest posts