What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tap Tap Whoa ohh, don't throw stones.

All this tapping on the shoulder story's are just laughable. Fox sports an entire segment last night with the usual F/witts.
IMO , this is great becasue this sort of stuff galvanises us.
None of it is true.
I'm almost disappointed Morris came out & said he spoke to his management about it, to find out if it had any legs.
Keep the radio silence up Sharkies!
Been a quiet week prepping for the next 4.

Generalzod

Immortal
All this tapping on the shoulder story's are just laughable. Fox sports an entire segment last night with the usual F/witts.
IMO , this is great becasue this sort of stuff galvanises us.
None of it is true.
I'm almost disappointed Morris came out & said he spoke to his management about it, to find out if it had any legs.
Keep the radio silence up Sharkies!
Been a quiet week prepping for the next 4.
My wife constantly taps me on the shoulder...why hasn't the work been done yet..lol

Chimp

Bench
Ahhhh yes every husbands nightmare.

Why is it that wives hate seeing their husbands relaxing.

If I’m watching the football she quickly remembers jobs that I could be doing....
Absolutely feel your pain brother... mine does it every single time my ass touches the sofa. I'll be up and out for work at 6am, travel 3 hours to my job, do a days work, travel 3 hours home, eat, bath and put the kids to bed and then finally sit down at like 9pm, and then I get the 'I thought you said you'd do X job'....

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Absolutely feel your pain brother... mine does it every single time my ass touches the sofa. I'll be up and out for work at 6am, travel 3 hours to my job, do a days work, travel 3 hours home, eat, bath and put the kids to bed and then finally sit down at like 9pm, and then I get the 'I thought you said you'd do X job'....

Get off the forum and do the X job then mate :joy:

snout

First Grade
"Is that game still going?"

txta2

Bench
Benji is on far call.
If he retires, they are in strife Cap wise. They also have Renno, who isnt going anywhere, by the sounds.
The Sharks are and will have cap problems if they do sign Ramien ,hence the speculation. Can't see how he fits in unless another back is moved on.

SadShark

Bench
Pardon me for stealing your example but that too, happens in my spousal relationship.

Upon my well-earned, relaxing interlude, my wife constantly interrupts with “I thought you said you’d take another strong, rambunctious, compliant & robust pegging” - just as I sit down to watch another episode of The Golden Girls.

I mean, we can all relate to that can’t we? Like, who doesn’t, after a heavy workload/day, constantly come home to that?