What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

martielang

Bench
Hate to break it to the Moylan family, but a coach (& a GM who has put his arse on the line for the club) isn't sitting out their best player in a major semi just for the sake of it. You can't go MIA from work for a month & then turn up when it's pay day & blame management when you don't get a cheque.

mxlegend99

Referee
Hate to break it to the Moylan family, but a coach (& a GM who has put his arse on the line for the club) isn't sitting out their best player in a major semi just for the sake of it. You can't go MIA from work for a month & then turn up when it's pay day & blame management when you don't get a cheque.
That's not what happened at all.

Moylan missed games because a hamstring injury. He didnt choose to sit out. His poor rehab has contributed to the injury not improving. So he's partially to blame for his hamstring.

But Hook was trying to force him to go see a shrink before he would allow him to return. Moylan refused believing he didnt need it. Hook was too stubborn to let his fit captain play. Moylan was too stubborn to go see a shrink he didnt believe he needed to see.

Hook has freely admitted he could have handled that situation better. Its about the only thing he has admitted to doing wrong. Diagnosing his captain with mental issues and needing time away from the team would be among that

Last edited:

betcats

Referee

Oh is this the story now... didn't turn up for a month but still expected to get paid? That was the issue? The myths continue.

martielang

Bench
Oh is this the story now... didn't turn up for a month but still expected to get paid? That was the issue?.The myths continue.

Huh? It was an analogy. Well it was an attempt at one.

I'm not getting stuck on this roundabout again. Summing up your argument - Moylan good,Griffin bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

age.s

First Grade
Cronulla aren't pulling a premiership out of anywhere this year. They've lost the hard edge they had under Flanagan

betcats

Referee
Huh? It was an analogy. Well it was an attempt at one.

I'm not getting stuck on this roundabout again. Summing up your argument - Moylan good,Griffin bad.

Not getting stuck? You are the one constantly bringing Moylan and Griffin up, I never do anymore. You cant let it go, you wont even accept hooks own words on the matter you still perpetuate these lies.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Moylan is a classy player when fit.

I am unsure if he enjoys fullback, but Shaun is a better 5/8.

If he wants that better move on, Warriors need a 5/8.

mxlegend99

Referee
Moylan is a classy player when fit.

I am unsure if he enjoys fullback, but Shaun is a better 5/8.

If he wants that better move on, Warriors need a 5/8.
For mine Sharks looked better last year with Moylan and Townsend in the halves. Although a new coach could have changed that.

Moylan is a poor fullback though. Probably no better fullback in the opposition 20 for creating a try. But he's pretty average otherwise.

Das Hassler

Bench
My point is get over it, bad break ups don't even last this long and here you are 12 months later still blaming Ivan for things happening at your club.

I'm guessing you didn't watch a lot of Seinfeld...or if you did it was to get a laugh out of Krammer falling over. ..you sitting down? (In the seat just behind me...sorry to point that out)....not complaining....well and trully over him.leaving..adios..goodbye and good luck etc etc...even mentioned i think he's an ok "coach"...can't be nicer than that....the salary cap problem was not a year ago. ..it's very much now and for the NEXT year. Again...have to accept that just as Madge hasn't complained of it not being his roster. ..which it very much isnt. I was just having a pleasant and ultra civilised conversation.with one of your comrades about the pie in your face situations this game offers up from time to time.
Maybe time to drop your own tired putdown....after all..it's been.nearly a year

Status
Not open for further replies.