What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW1 Sun - Eels 58-0 Broncos @ Bankwest

Finals Week 1: Eels v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach
Rewind 12 months ago and there was a thread very similar to this. Week 1 finals on a Sunday afternoon with the higher ranked team playing at their home ground cauldron which everyone would knew would be rocking. Away team no chance.

Result, the away team flogged the home team.

ram raid

Bench
Rewind 12 months ago and there was a thread very similar to this. Week 1 finals on a Sunday afternoon with the higher ranked team playing at their home ground cauldron which everyone would knew would be rocking. Away team no chance.

Result, the away team flogged the home team.

Those memories are probably the only way Dragons fans can get an erection these days.

Bazal

Post Whore
The question is do I start drinking this far out from the game, or do I just accept the worst is going to happen and start shooting opiates into my eyeballs?

pantherz9103

First Grade
Surely the Eels can’t go a whole decade without a finals win. They are sure things today. Also Broncos barely deserve to make an elimination final, they certainly don’t deserve Week 2 of semis based on the season they’ve had.