What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gould reviewing Dragons.

BLM01

First Grade
One thing I want Gus to review. Our talent scouts and eye for recruitment.
Penrith (why did they let him go) and Parra can find Sivo and Fergo
Dragons find Ravalawa & Pearson

Last edited:

Wittenberg

Juniors
My bet is that Mary crashes and burns and leaves towards the end of next season, so get ready for another year of frustration, mediocrity, decay, and every now and then, the odd victory. The fact is that Gus has already delivered his ‘findings ‘, all blame to be placed, FOR EVERYTHING, on Young and Hornby, and JDB of course.
Poor defence? Blame Hornby & Young
Poor attack? Blame Hornby & Young
Poor recruitment? Blame Hornby & Young
Poor cap management ? Blame Hornby & Young
Poor retention ? Blame Hornby & Young
Poor club communication ? Blame Hornby & Young
Poor coaching ? DO NOT BLAME MacGregor (sssssshhhh)
Hornby & Young ? Blame Hornby & Young

utility dragon

Juniors
I’m happy to have Gus review, hell im happy for anyone to review this pile of sh&t we are currently in.
Gus needs to be careful though, weather or not he implicates ( the main culprit Mc Idiot) or not he has to show both failure and by result a way forward.
Reviews show fault I agree but most importantly a way forward that ensures improvements. Gus does this for free yet his reputation is very much on the line. Thank you Gus for being so open to the possibility of the unknown.

Dragonsamy

Bench
My bet is that Mary crashes and burns and leaves towards the end of next season, so get ready for another year of frustration, mediocrity, decay, and every now and then, the odd victory. The fact is that Gus has already delivered his ‘findings ‘, all blame to be placed, FOR EVERYTHING, on Young and Hornby, and JDB of course.
Poor defence? Blame Hornby & Young
Poor attack? Blame Hornby & Young
Poor recruitment? Blame Hornby & Young
Poor cap management ? Blame Hornby & Young
Poor retention ? Blame Hornby & Young
Poor club communication ? Blame Hornby & Young
Poor coaching ? DO NOT BLAME MacGregor (sssssshhhh)
Hornby & Young ? Blame Hornby & Young

Also blame some of the medical staff.

FlameThrower

Bench
Wow - how quickly this has turned to crap. The Club thought they had pulled a swiftly, fanfare ‘ all hail the mighty Gus’ but this now looks like blowing up in their faces. Fans are now woken up to this and backlash will be massive if nothing of substance comes from this.