What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Week 1 Finals (Non Parra related)

TheParraboy

Staff member
13/9 Friday 750pm - Roosters v Souths - SCG
Think Roosters will win, bit of a bluff when they played last week and Souths won

Roosters by 12

14/9 Saturday 540pm - Storm v Raiders - AAMI Park
Storm should be too strong. Good for Parra I guess Raiders lose

Storm by 6-8

14/9 Saturday 750pm - Sea Eagles v Sharks - Lottoland
Sharks have a woeful record at Brooky. 5 from 37 or something like that
Buty should get the money, Manly a few top line players out including 3 starting forwards
T-Rex may be back?

Sharks by 16

Tooooks

Bench
I agree with your tips and your margins except for the Melbourne game. I have a gut feeling they’ll beat Canberra by 18-20.

eels_fan

First Grade
Agree with the tips.

The wheels are falling off the Canberra bus imo. They played their grand final against the storm 4 weeks ago, then lost to manly at home, beat a poor Cronulla in golden point, and were outplayed again at home by a poor warriors team.

I seem them doing a Parra in 2017 and going out in straight sets, only this time we’ll be the ones knocking them out.

emjaycee

Coach
Agree with the tips.

The wheels are falling off the Canberra bus imo. They played their grand final against the storm 4 weeks ago, then lost to manly at home, beat a poor Cronulla in golden point, and were outplayed again at home by a poor warriors team.

I seem them doing a Parra in 2017 and going out in straight sets, only this time we’ll be the ones knocking them out.
So you are tipping us to meet Souths or Roosters in Prelim in Week 3.

Hope its Souffs.

eels_fan

First Grade
So you are tipping us to meet Souths or Roosters in Prelim in Week 3.

Hope its Souffs.

Yes I am, and I would certainly prefer souths but I don’t see them beating the roosters on Friday, especially without Burgess and with JWH getting off his charge

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Agree with the tips.

That would be glorious!!!

hindy111

Post Whore
Canbera rested a heap last week
I think they'll turn the heat up and put a vulgar display of power. I see this as the most physical game of the weekend. They will try and knock Storm into submission. Storm could belt them but I don't see it. Canberra have to good a defense. Also had a tough run the last month or so in Manly,Sharks,Storm,Roosters. Should have them ready.

Sharks will be too good for Manly.
Souths are great value at $3.50
Eels and Brisbane is an interesting one. I expect Parra to win easy but this is usually when we are left most dissapointed so lets not count our chickens before they hatch.

Canbera rested a heap last week
I think they'll turn the heat up and put a vulgar display of power. I see this as the most physical game of the weekend. They will try and knock Storm into submission. Storm could belt them but I don't see it. Canberra have to good a defense. Also had a tough run the last month or so in Manly,Sharks,Storm,Roosters. Should have them ready.
h.

Yeh, I think the Raiders will do quite well. I reckon they are a genuine chance against the Storm, though obviously not favourites.

emjaycee

Coach
I reckon after we dispose of Broncos and then the Raiders, we have the measure of the Roosters.
They got nothing we can't handle.

See you in the GF Melbourne you dirty scum!!

Latest posts