What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ASHES: 5th Test Australia v England, The Oval Sept 12-16

Just skimming through our current batting stats for this series:

Warner 84 runs @ 9.33
Harris 49 runs @ 9.80
Bancroft 44 runs @ 11
Khawaja 122 runs @ 20.33
Paine 158 runs @ 22.57
Wade 220 runs @ 24.44
Head 191 runs @ 27.28

------------------------------------------------------------

Lasagne 339 runs @ 56.5

Smith 730 runs @ 146

Really hammers home how absolutely f**king disgraceful that top seven have been. Should be forced to find a people smuggler and get on one of their rickety ass boats one to get back to Aus

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Just skimming through our current batting stats for this series:

Warner 84 runs @ 9.33
Harris 49 runs @ 9.80
Bancroft 44 runs @ 11
Khawaja 122 runs @ 20.33
Paine 158 runs @ 22.57
Wade 220 runs @ 24.44
Head 191 runs @ 27.28

------------------------------------------------------------

Lasagne 339 runs @ 56.5

Smith 730 runs @ 146

Really hammers home how absolutely f**king disgraceful that top seven have been. Should be forced to find a people smuggler and get on one of their rickety ass boats one to get back to Aus

Its a miracle we have retained the ashes. I keep saying it but just have a look at those numbers. We have failed in England since 2001 and i bet we have had much better series with the bat across the team comparatively

Its a miracle we have retained the ashes. I keep saying it but just have a look at those numbers. We have failed in England since 2001 and i bet we have had much better series with the bat across the team comparatively

How's this:

A top 6 of

Warner
Harris
Bancroft
Khawaja
Head
Wade

Have collectively played 41 innings in this series.

Smith is currently on his 6th, 21 runs ahead of all of them put together (and counting, of course)

BunniesMan

Immortal
Grade cricket standard bat. He either makes the team as a number 8 or he doesn't make the team at all. They've tried to turn him into a Ben Stokes for years and it just will not happen. He doesn't have it.

mattyg

Bench
What did Joe Burns or Patterson ever do wrong??
It’s so frustrating how we’ve been losing some of our wickets this series. Thank f**k for smith

some11

Referee
Archer will get 5 here yet somehow Mitchell Marsh bowled better. What does that say about our batting.

Need a tail ender to get a 50 to make up for Buttlers innings.

Latest posts