What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Asbestos

txta2

Bench
I don't get the Woods n Fifita switch. Yes Woods was good last week but I hope he lifts because the first few sets they will be looking to belt the shit out of him. He's gonna have be ready for finals dirty shit.Hopefully the really fast play the balls continues because it created the roll they got last week

bluefox68

Staff member
I don't get the Woods n Fifita switch. Yes Woods was good last week but I hope he lifts because the first few sets they will be looking to belt the shit out of him. He's gonna have be ready for finals dirty shit.Hopefully the really fast play the balls continues because it created the roll they got last week

I think the logic is 'like for like'...

If the team starts with Prior and Fifita, then they can get Woods to play a similar role to Prior, and Hamlin-Uele to play a similar role to Fifita.

They also try to do this with Jack Williams coming on for Gal...

Then Capewell is the 'utility', but this doesn't always work. I still think his best position is wing (a la Corey Oates)...

Card Shark

Immortal
Finals time is time to pick a certain squad and kick em up the arse to go try to win a premiership.

Yep, team is better balanced without Moylan.

Yes he has creativity but we have Johnson, Graham & dare I say it...Chad for that job.

We put a pussy like Moylan in means a strong runner of the footy from the back misses out.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Others got off for a lot worse.

Yeah the Judiciary is a lotto these days it seems but his impact arm was tucked in with no attempt to wrap the arm around.

His left arm wrapping around means f**k all, you need both arms to be attempting to wrap around. Its clear as day in the rule book.

What could they have argued ? It was a shoulder charge move on

Card Shark

Immortal
1 Brendan Elliot
2 Jorge Taufua
3 Brad Parker
4 Moses Suli
5 Reuben Garrick
6 Dylan Walker
7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
8 Addin Fonua-Blake
9 Apisai Koroisau
10 Sean Keppie
11 Corey Waddell
12 Jack Gosiewski
13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange
14 Manase Fainu
15 Haumole Olakau'atu
16 Lloyd Perrett
17 Toafofoa Sipley

18 Lachlan Croker
19 Cade Cust
20 Tevita Funa
21 Tony Williams

I read a fact somewhere that said Jorge Taufua has never lost to Cronulla. Not sure if it’s true but it seems right.

Cust & Funa drop out of their 21.

Who besides Moylan drops out of ours?