What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Channel 9 the home of rugby league?

gUt

Coach
Now that all the games are on CH9, I have given fox the flick, they do not have anything else worth paying for.

This is my usual path, I let them know I am not subscribing until the Sharks are back playing, when I resign in March they will be informed it is due to the Sharks.

That is 4 years now they know, I litterally only subscribe when the NRL season is on and ask every year how to block the VFL channel.(I know how, ask anyway.)

I do not listen to the commentators, just need the picture.
Kayo?

taipan

Referee
I have flicked Optus/Foxtel last weekend.

Having to torture myself now with the "charismatic gimps" on 9,I feel I've gone from Thailand (Phuket)to Afghanistan.

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
fPnJAMb.png

Nein! Home of die Rugby League

mongoose

Coach
Today show this morning is going into overdrive trying to pump up GWS and the ALF Gf. Un-f**king beleivable.
They had some sycophants from Melbourne on the show talking about how AFL posts are going up all over west sydney and how immigrant communities are getting behind the Giants. I almost spat out my breakfast.

no name

Coach
Today show this morning is going into overdrive trying to pump up GWS and the ALF Gf. Un-f**king beleivable.
They had some sycophants from Melbourne on the show talking about how AFL posts are going up all over west sydney and how immigrant communities are getting behind the Giants. I almost spat out my breakfast.
That dipshit Tony Jones was spruiking, quote ‘the Sunday AFL Footy Show on Friday’ for last night in Melbourne on the main channel.
The Raiders V Rabbitohs was moved to Gem.
What a way to promote your investment.

typicalfan

Coach
Channel 9 is complacent with Rugby League. You see all the stops Fox has pulled out to try and be the home of Rugby League, if they gain too much then they will also become complacent.

thorson1987

Coach
Channel 9 is complacent with Rugby League. You see all the stops Fox has pulled out to try and be the home of Rugby League, if they gain too much then they will also become complacent.

They already have with their commentary. Having all games has really stretched the commentary talent thin.

PARRA_FAN

Coach

You watch that show?

Perth Red

Post Whore
No nsw or Qland cup on nine or alternatives in WA. But we can watch the afl footy show. Thanks nine!

Latest posts