What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW1 Sat - Storm 10-12 Raiders @ AAMI

Finals Week 1: Storm v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

no name

Coach
I mean I hate the Storm as much as the next reasonable human being but Red Rooster have just put that Tapine tackle on their menu
I think he was referring to when Sezer was called not square, when the play the ball was 1 metre out, then Melbourne were allowed to play out the whole play before Klein finally decided it was a penalty.

King hit

Coach
Who said that?

Every year around Origin time I see something from Canberra supporters of some kind going on about how he is never picked. He is just your good club player who kicks goals. People have to just come to terms and accept that and some never do.

skeepe

Immortal
I really don’t see the logic taking a penalty goal about 10 metres in from the sideline, especially on the side your goal kicker has struggled with all year.

I love Horsburgh but the way he holds the ball he looks like an error waiting to happen.

Other than that, a most enjoyable half of footy. We’ve only conceded 2 points in our last 90 minutes of footy at AAMI Park, can’t complain about that.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I think he was referring to when Sezer was called not square, when the play the ball was 1 metre out, then Melbourne were allowed to play out the whole play before Klein finally decided it was a penalty.
Nah i just saw the mess in the ruck and assumed the ref had a clause in his contract that said the cheats at home coukd never be held scoreless. Did enjoy the chicken wingin' kings cop some of their own medicine though

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Every year around Origin time I see something from Canberra supporters of some kind going on about how he is never picked. He is just your good club player who kicks goals. People have to just come to terms and accept that and some never do.

People are always biased towards players from their own team. oh my god ... have you thought about getting this into the newspaper