What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW1 Sat - Storm 10-12 Raiders @ AAMI

Finals Week 1: Storm v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stryker

First Grade
Raiders have a horrible record at home recently.
Id move the prelim if I was them.
Good win though. Tough side.

horrie hastings

First Grade
I actually had the volume down and I saw the touches flag go up but didn't think he went out so I thought maybe he was pinged for catching the ball before it went 10 metres but haven't seen a replay since to see what really happened.

skeepe

Immortal
I actually had the volume down and I saw the touches flag go up but didn't think he went out so I thought maybe he was pinged for catching the ball before it went 10 metres but haven't seen a replay since to see what really happened.

Touchie was behind the play. One of the tacklers put a foot on the touch line, touchie thought it was Vunivalu.

stormbati

Bench
Good win Canberra. A big f**k you but good win nonetheless.
Too many mistakes in good field position. Most of Storm mistakes were deep in attack.
Not really keen on hosting Parra next week, I feel like they’re very similar to Raiders. Brisbane would be welcome though.

Latest posts