What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Finals 2019

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Des is the greatest

He has just coached a team with the team sheet including names like Elliott, Garrick, Parker, Suli, Fainu, Keppie, Waddell, Goseivski, Perret, Sipley, Olakau’atu to a finals win

DCE and Fonua-Blake were enormous

Des is the greatest

He has just coached a team with the team sheet including names like Elliott, Garrick, Parker, Suli, Fainu, Keppie, Waddell, Goseivski, Perret, Sipley, Olakau’atu to a finals win

There is something special at Manly for him, many calling him washed up at Dogs.

JJ

Immortal
Nobody ever had a one two punch for big games like Blair and Johnson

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Nobody ever had a one two punch for big games like Blair and Johnson

I do wonder if he would improve under a proven coach, he signed up for Flanagan but ended up with a rookie in John Morris. His kicks nearly destroyed the back fence at Brookie last night

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
That Raiders win was the result of the year as it now puts Melbourne and the Roosters on the same side of the draw and I think gives everyone a chance to cheer for someone on grand final day now that it can’t be the Roosters v Melbourne again

Canberra must be licking their lips with a home prelim against either a limping Souths or depleted Manly

Blair

Coach
Des is the greatest

I know the Sipley's dad, just from all those NSW Cup games, in all those gorforsaken grounds around Sydney. He was always there, taking trains and buses from the Northern Beaches, supporting his boys.

Now he got to watch Tof play first grade finals, at his home patch at Brookvale.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Pretenders that didn’t deserve to be there in the first place, was nice to watch

Set now that whoever comes out of the Canberra/Souths/Manly side of the draw is who I will be going for in the Grand final

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Well, on this weekends games at least we can say we weren’t far off being a finals quality team this year, if the Broncos and Sharks were finals quality!!

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I know the Sipley's dad, just from all those NSW Cup games, in all those gorforsaken grounds around Sydney. He was always there, taking trains and buses from the Northern Beaches, supporting his boys.

Now he got to watch Tof play first grade finals, at his home patch at Brookvale.

They are happy men with a new 2 year extension being signed off before the game last week to stay at Manly

He said when he did his knee the first time he cried, this time around it felt different, so he must have really fitted in well with Des and co