What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW1 Sat - Storm 10-12 Raiders @ AAMI

Finals Week 1: Storm v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
MATCH REPORT - Raiders 12 Storm 10:

Raiders late show sends them into Preliminary Final
Justin Davies | September 14 2019 8:02PM

Melbourne Storm v Canberra Raiders

There were fireworks to start and finish the contest, but for the second time in a month Canberra have won in Melbourne. The Raiders triumphed 12-10 in a fiery contest with 20,136 fans inside Melbourne Rectangular Stadium.

Lightning has struck twice, the Raiders producing a remarkable late try to defeat Melbourne, at their usually fortress-like home ground. John Bateman's 76th minute try was enough to triumph after an eight-point burst following half-time put the Minor Premiers in the driver's seat.

Read the full report - https://leagueunlimited.com/news/34119-storm-v-raiders-report/

SDM

First Grade
I love Ricky’s honesty. To win against talent, you need talent. No truer words spoken.
Great humility shown by Sticky, to paraphrase,” I am a shit hot coach, always have been, just the players used to suck, now they are good”

Valheru

Coach
Someone ask me what i think of the Vunivalu no call.
I f**king DARE SOMEONE TO ASK ME WHAT I THINK.

COULDNT CARE LESS, COULDNT GIVE A f**k.
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIDERS!

What do you think of that call re: Vunivalu in touch?

moffla

Bench
I’m shattered
But playing roosters in a prelim is more appealing that playing them in a grand final

Obviously gotta get through next week first

Front-Rower

First Grade
Great humility shown by Sticky, to paraphrase,” I am a shit hot coach, always have been, just the players used to suck, now they are good”

Haha

He virtually said it. He said something like these are the best players I’ve had yet no disrespect to any of the other boys who’ve played here but this is a talented group...