What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Eelementary

Post Whore
I just think it's funny we sign mainly Penrith players of late.
I recall 5 yrs ago comparing Rvg with Jnr and who would be the better player.
18mths ago I would of said RCG but currently its Jnr.

We keep signing them, because Gould keeps signing them to massive, long-term contracts, and the Panthers get cold feet.

It's great for us - seeing as he was signed to Penrith for the next few seasons, they would be subsidising his contract for us.

Great signing, as was Waqa.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
He’s a big upgrade on Mannah, Tepai, Alvaro and Terepo. George Burgess is crap and Haas seems to be staying in Brisbane. RCG is a good signing.

Should ensure, when Evans / paulo come off and RCG comes on (and Marata) we don’t lose too much like recently when we have gone to the bench.

We could be very dangerous next year if we can get RCG playing good. And Evans / paulo don’t regress.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I agree with most, he is a good signing, but if we want to improve we need more than just this bloke.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
If he plays like he did last week v Knights he will be sensational, and I believe last week was a big “up yours” to Cleary!

Bazal

Post Whore
Only reason I can think of for the RCG five year deal is that Penrith have subsidised the contract well enough for us to take all of it.

Jeez I hope he plays better than he has lately...

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Only reason I can think of for the RCG five year deal is that Penrith have subsidised the contract well enough for us to take all of it.

Jeez I hope he plays better than he has lately...
He will. He’s been shopped around for a while now. It surely can’t encourage a player to perform to a higher standard knowing your club is trying or happy to show you the door.