What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day Shark v Sea eagle

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Yet again had our pants pulled down by a team ravaged by injuries. Out played, out-enthused. Out witted. Embarrassed once again by a team we just do not know how to beat.

We will never beat Manly. The hoodoo is very much real and I don’t know if there’ll ever be a better time beat them than tonight.

But we knew this would happen. This is just how it goes.

sandshark

Bench
Hard to be optimistic for the next few seasons. No home ground. Stale squad. Unproven coach. Cap fine.
I love what Morris has done for our junior development but the club really needs to take a long hard think about whether to keep him on as coach for the next two years. He just doesnt look the goods at this level.

Ads

First Grade
I love what Morris has done for our junior development but the club really needs to take a long hard think about whether to keep him on as coach for the next two years. He just doesnt look the goods at this level.
If we want to commit to a rebuild via youth then he would be a good option. If the board think we are in a place to challenge then I don't see him as the right choice. As it is with the roster in place for next season we are not challengers so off season buys should guide their decisions.

Weaponhead

Coach
If we want to commit to a rebuild via youth then he would be a good option. If the board think we are in a place to challenge then I don't see him as the right choice. As it is with the roster in place for next season we are not challengers so off season buys should guide their decisions.
Fair call. Window is closed. Slammed shut in fact.

Big decisions for the club on who to build around. Some blokes on big money who clearly don't deliver.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
I don’t get how a team can turn up for a semi final and look like they don’t want to be there.

How did Jack Williams play more minutes than BHU? How has Fifita gone from the best front rower in the game to what he dished up?

I think the club made the right call moving Jayden on, but why not play Blake now?

I think we’ve got a long couple of years coming up.

imasharkie

Coach
Yet again had our pants pulled down by a team ravaged by injuries. Out played, out-enthused. Out witted. Embarrassed once again by a team we just do not know how to beat.

We will never beat Manly. The hoodoo is very much real and I don’t know if there’ll ever be a better time beat them than tonight.

But we knew this would happen. This is just how it goes.
yep once again our coach did us badly. Please leave and bring back the Flanno.

Latest posts