What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks Gal

images

That's all that matters.
Best GF ever won.
On ya Gal!!!!!

taipan

Referee
Gal will always be my pal.Best of luck champ in a long illustrious career.Pity it ended like this.

President Trump

Juniors
Captain Gallen, you are the greatest man to ever wear the black white & blue jersey and the greatest lock of all time. You led our club, City, your state and country with distinction. All Sharks, NSW and Australian fans will miss you.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Untested and by far and away greatest Shark to ever live imo. What he gave to this club can never be repaid. Warhorse. Stalwart. Loyal as f**k. Heart as big as phar lap.

Start making that statue.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Thanks Gall, you did what no one else could do, deliver the title in 2016

You never took a backward step, whenever we needed someone it was you, the times you carried us and there were many, no matter who we had in the team, when we needed a lift you would take that carry, do that tackle.

Thank you, i dont know if the Sharks will ever be same without you

Frenzy.

Immortal
We all swore we’d give it away after that.

Why didn’t you, you dumb merkins!

I gave away the bad bits. The anxiety, the depression, the anger, the frustration, the weekly suicide ideation and self harm intent. I'm old enough to realise that none of that shit is self productive. I can still get the shits with it but these days I easily de escalate and let it go.

I have been a Shark fan since day dot. All I wanted was to see them win a premiership. They did. Pressure is off for me. I'm not even pissed off about this season. They did what they could with what they have. You can't polish a turd. Harsh, but the meaning of it fits. We had a turd of a bunch of circumstances from the beginning. A lesser team would not have even made the semis.

The whole game is a comedy these days anyway.

Latest posts