What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day Shark v Sea eagle

shaggs

Coach
The big names were absolute diarrhoea tonight.

Johnson was average
Chad below average
Fifita continued average form
But most of all. Wade graham. Did this bloke even play? Threw one good pass for xerri and that was it. Not involved, not bothered, not interested. Absolute steaming pile of shit from the teams best player.

Dugan, hold your head up. Had a go and went as hard as he could.

Love my Dragons

Juniors
The big names were absolute diarrhoea tonight.

Johnson was average
Chad below average
Fifita continued average form
But most of all. Wade graham. Did this bloke even play? Threw one good pass for xerri and that was it. Not involved, not bothered, not interested. Absolute steaming pile of shit from the teams best player.

Dugan, hold your head up. Had a go and went as hard as he could.
:joy:

Love my Dragons

Juniors
Yet again had our pants pulled down by a team ravaged by injuries. Out played, out-enthused. Out witted. Embarrassed once again by a team we just do not know how to beat.

We will never beat Manly. The hoodoo is very much real and I don’t know if there’ll ever be a better time beat them than tonight.

But we knew this would happen. This is just how it goes.
:joy:

roboshark

Coach
The coach better come out and say it like it was...

Embaresing
Heartless
Soft
Weak

If he bangs o about luck or Injuries or how hurt the players are in the sheds

He can f**k off!!!

Quigs

Immortal
I have not gone back and read the game day thread as I couldn't be bothered. I will say this about it though. We have been consistant. Consistantly shit. We played tonight like an extension of most of our games this season.

Just shit. Ive said it before and I will say it again. The only reason we crept into the 8 was because there were a lot shittier sides than us. And you can bracket a few of the teams that made the 8 into the same pile.

Never seen a season like it to be honest.

shaggs

Coach
I have not gone back and read the game day thread as I couldn't be bothered. I will say this about it though. We have been consistant. Consistantly shit. We played tonight like an extension of most of our games this season.

Just shit. Ive said it before and I will say it again. The only reason we crept into the 8 was because there were a lot shittier sides than us. And you can bracket a few of the teams that made the 8 into the same pile.

Never seen a season like it to be honest.
Did you like how the forwards played with a lack of intensity and intent?? We tackled gently and layer the other player down softly. After missing 23 tackles in a half. Impotent performance

Weaponhead

Coach
Did you like how the forwards played with a lack of intensity and intent?? We tackled gently and layer the other player down softly. After missing 23 tackles in a half. Impotent performance
That was the disappointing part. No physical intensity. Manly did what they felt like. Conceding some of the tries up the middle were disgraceful. No energy, no intent.

ram raid

Bench

Yeah you guys sucked in every possible way. Effort, execution, discipline ... it was all fail. An exceptionally poor performance.

Quigs

Immortal
There was so many disappointing parts. Our line speed was non existant. No urgency. One out shit for most of the game. Too munch of the "fharkkk what do we do next" look about the players.

We have a mob of headless chooks who need a dominant back to lead them around the field. I don't particularly care who it is. just someone to take charge. Did you watch Dale Cherry Pinhead how he did it. If we don't accept this is our problem and attempt to rectify it then 2020 will be even worse than this crap season.

When it came to us making the 8, we were/are just imposters.