What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tap Tap Whoa ohh, don't throw stones.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Pardon me for stealing your example but that too, happens in my spousal relationship.

Upon my well-earned, relaxing interlude, my wife constantly interrupts with “I thought you said you’d take another strong, rambunctious, compliant & robust pegging” - just as I sit down to watch another episode of The Golden Girls.

I mean, we can all relate to that can’t we? Like, who doesn’t, after a heavy workload/day, constantly come home to that?

Well that's with your wife.

What happens with your domanatrix Wanda?

Quigs

Immortal
We were shit and I'll tell youse what. Think of the season the Cows just had. Tired old bodies on tired old legs.

Nek season will be our turn I reckon. Too may precious quigs in our ranks that get up whinging and waving their hands everytime they get tackled.

At least 2016 is still fresh in my fading memory bank.

As Rodney Rude would say ..... "arrhhhhh fharkk youse !!!"

taipan

Referee
Geez we have a lot of Basil Fawlty players in our team.
Even if we'd won,we'd be cannon fodder for the Rorters and possibly the Storm.

I need a long rest and lie down after watching this roller coaster season.
I'm now hoping for a Eels v Raiders G/F or even the Donkeys involved.Not the Sombreros or the Wrestlers again FFS.

Quigs

Immortal
Geez we have a lot of Basil Fawlty players in our team.
Even if we'd won,we'd be cannon fodder for the Rorters and possibly the Storm.

I need a long rest and lie down after watching this roller coaster season.
I'm now hoping for a Eels v Raiders G/F or even the Donkeys involved.Not the Sombreros or the Wrestlers again FFS.

And what a pisspoor roller coaster ride it has been. Not too many high points but a shit load of low points. Couldn't even string a run of three good games together. Couldn't even put it together for the entire 70 minutes in most games.

Ring the bell, ring the bell.

shadowboxer

First Grade
sack the coach? whats next....bring back Raper???
Id be cutting the coach plenty of slack - the club itself NEEDS to make tough decisions about the roster. I am of mind they wont, because it is the Cronulla way.
But if a member of the board was out and about at Brookvale tonight, they would have gotten the vibe. Aaron Woods taking a hit up, the crowd were laughing. Fifita - he was like Klinger in MASH.
I get the frustration, not happy either, but the club is carrying dead wood deluxe. Give Morris his time, if all else fails, the board will probally in still Brian Smith on a 5 year deal