What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day Shark v Sea eagle

Quigs

Immortal
Arhhhh let Wizard have a bit of fun at our expense. You have to take into consideration the season the poor sap has just encountered and as for next year. Just look at their coach and roster for starters. The only good thing Wizard has going for him is no matter how hard he tries he will never be as stupid as 'Soup'

taipan

Referee
It was brought up in the media, about our midfield defence being ordinary, yet Manly poured through like a hole in the damn.
My view they went in thinking it was a lay down win.Trouble is they did the lay down.

Sad way to see Gallen Bow out. Ive been critical of him at times for his team play--( I mean I could do better of course lol) But looking back on his career ... Skill , determination , strength, loyalty, Longevity , True Grit (makes John Wayne look like a pussy) , GOAT Shark as far as Im concerned..

Griffoshark66

First Grade
It was brought up in the media, about our midfield defence being ordinary, yet Manly poured through like a hole in the damn.
My view they went in thinking it was a lay down win.Trouble is they did the lay down.
Didn't look remotely like winners after the first 5 mins. Kaaaaarnts.

fizman

Bench
I was one of the unfortunate ones that did go out there tonight.

1. Not sure if it was seen on TV but the Sharks has very good support there tonight.

2. John Morris Presser was bitterly disappointing AGAIN. You cannot be surprised by Manly’s fast start - Give me strength.

Woeful night

Morris press conference didn't really provide any confidence going forward. Seemed a bit delusional.
How he got the job ?--- Its got to be the worst possible way to get a first grade coaching job, but i suppose you got to take opportunities when they come. Press conferences?! ---- hes talking to the team, the management , the fans ,general public,the nrl ,the media,the sponsers ..... That in itself is not easy. Flanno never was terribly good at it. Not many are. Still think he at least deserves a full off season before being drawn and quartered.

island pro

Juniors
How he got the job ?--- Its got to be the worst possible way to get a first grade coaching job, but i suppose you got to take opportunities when they come. Press conferences?! ---- hes talking to the team, the management , the fans ,general public,the nrl ,the media ..... That in itself is not easy. Flanno never was terribly good at it. Not many are. Still think he at least deserves a full off season before being drawn and quartered.
I thought it was a strength of Flanno’s in the end, but you are right, he took a while to get there.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Lets look at this game it starts with the forwards

Fifita - Offered nothing, he jogs to the line not straight no speed ambles up to line, gets tackled is lazy in defence and of course loves the flop
Prior - Similiar to Fifita, except he always good for high tackle penalty
Woods - Gets on field some good runs forward, lazy defender when marker, plays for penalties, and refs know that doesnt work

I cant go through rest of team too much for me

txta2

Bench
When players like Jack Williams don't fix their defence ,who's to blame???? Player or coach? He will be a good player, one day ....but the coaches have to take some blame for his poor technique