What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW1 Sat - Storm 10-12 Raiders @ AAMI

Finals Week 1: Storm v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nick87

Coach
We’ll beat roosters in the prelim. Mark these words.

Who am I kidding

Doesnt f**king matter. The die is cast, these mfin Raiders are going to god damn do it. I believe it in my soul.and it'll crush me when it doesnt happen... except IT f**kING WONT

moffla

Bench
Doesnt f**king matter. The die is cast, these mfin Raiders are going to god damn do it. I believe it in my soul.and it'll crush me when it doesnt happen... except IT f**kING WONT
I want you guys to do it. Unless we sneak our way in...

Billythekid

First Grade
Obviously disappointed we didn’t get up but if we’re going to lose I’d want it to be to the raiders. Would love to meet you guys in the GF.

bileduct

Coach
Holy f**k... we actually won that game?!

I had to go to a BBQ at half time and avoided spoiling the score so I wouldn't be a more miserable merkin than usual around my friends. Watching the replay I was about to kick my television screen in when Papenhuyzen just breezed through Croker like he wasn't even there... Insane finish!

no name

Coach
While I thought the touchie got it wrong, it wasn’t an absolute clanger and from his view from behind, it would have looked like he did go out.

Also, a few commentators were giving him shit for not being in the right position, yet he was absolutely in the right position for the challenge in the air for the kick, play does move on.

It makes me sad sticking up for touchies because they are usually useless, but there have been far bigger howlers this season which have gone unnoticed. Bwaiff quite obviously had cash on the Storm and his rant has made this a lot bigger than it should have been.

LOL at calling for the bunker to intervene, do people want the games to go for 7 hours?

nick87

Coach
I think I perhaps overreacted last night and I’m the cold, sober light of day that touchie call reall...

Nope. It’s not taking
Apparently I still don’t give a single f**king f**k!

gerg

Juniors
While I thought the touchie got it wrong, it wasn’t an absolute clanger and from his view from behind, it would have looked like he did go out.

Also, a few commentators were giving him shit for not being in the right position, yet he was absolutely in the right position for the challenge in the air for the kick, play does move on.

It makes me sad sticking up for touchies because they are usually useless, but there have been far bigger howlers this season which have gone unnoticed. Bwaiff quite obviously had cash on the Storm and his rant has made this a lot bigger than it should have been.

LOL at calling for the bunker to intervene, do people want the games to go for 7 hours?

It was so close and with the way the bunker works there probably wasn't enough evidence to overturn the on field decision.