What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day Shark v Sea eagle

txta2

Bench
Forward pack needs a complete revamp. Need to get some fast bulky Islanders into the squad - we were totally outmuscled.
Like Uele? Isn't Jack Williams fast? Doesn't mater how big n fast when the rake has no length in his passes and the number 7 has no direction.

Craigshark

First Grade
Forward pack got destroyed again by AFB. They’re a bunch of pussy’s. Fifita hates tackling. I’m over it. We were always making up the numbers, but that was embarrassing and pathetic.

The dropped ball by Feki changed the whole momentum of the second half. Will be glad to see the back of him.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I was one of the unfortunate ones that did go out there tonight.

1. Not sure if it was seen on TV but the Sharks has very good support there tonight.

2. John Morris Presser was bitterly disappointing AGAIN. You cannot be surprised by Manly’s fast start - Give me strength.

Woeful night
Made the trip too - was great, till kick off. Will say this about Brookvale, it is like Henson, drinking 4 Pines out of cans and atmosphere was great, shame Sharks just weren't up to it. No hunger or ticker and manly just exploited us at will.
Nice to see plenty of Sharks support but little to wave a flag about more a dick in the wind.
Nice job Manly

shadowboxer

First Grade
Forward pack got destroyed again by AFB. They’re a bunch of pussy’s. Fifita hates tackling. I’m over it. We were always making up the numbers, but that was embarrassing and pathetic.

The dropped ball by Feki changed the whole momentum of the second half. Will be glad to see the back of him.
Bloody harsh on Feki - the game was dusted by then, they might have made a charge but more than like likely the ball would have been kicked dead by SJ/Chad
All the best Feki - 2016 will forever be in my memory..shine on buddy

txta2

Bench
Sharks get on a roll, SJ kicks it dead.bang.they score
,...penalty,bang they score.
SJ kicks it dead, bang they score.
Woods drops ball, Feki drops ball, Chad throws stupid pass, Chad throws forward pass
Game over

sandshark

Bench
Always baffles me how this site's moderators allow these idiots to come here week after week spilling shit. I doubt any of us have ever gone into another club's sub-forum doing what they do.

taipan

Referee
We can blame a rookie coach as much as we like, but we can also blame him for getting us into the semis .
Remember Madge,Cleary,Brown,Green,Mary McGregor all experienced coaches ,we left em in our wake.

Saying that, there's a saying that never gets old ,when referring to our players' efforts last night:
-"You couldn't make this sh*t up."
Ah but the Sharks know how.

Why was this thread "Shark" and not Sharks? The lack of plural is only meant for the other team.
That's why we lost.....

Craigshark

First Grade
Bloody harsh on Feki - the game was dusted by then, they might have made a charge but more than like likely the ball would have been kicked dead by SJ/Chad
All the best Feki - 2016 will forever be in my memory..shine on buddy

Maybe, but I was at the game too. In my opinion we came out with a bit of fire in that second half. We had all the momentum. You only had to look at DCE giving it to his team mates after the Gray try. Then Feki does that on the second tackle. f**k off

SadShark

Bench
Maybe, but I was at the game too. In my opinion we came out with a bit of fire in that second half. We had all the momentum. You only had to look at DCE giving it to his team mates after the Gray try. Then Feki does that on the second tackle. f**k off
Nobody from Cronulla gave it to anybody in 2019. Totally lacking leadership. Kaaarnts.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I guess the feki thing was just a same old same old for the season. Become immune to it.The play afterwards was bloody weak as wizz defence
Glad the season is done - well done to those who made the trip over there. Long way

Craigshark

First Grade
I guess the feki thing was just a same old same old for the season. Become immune to it.The play afterwards was bloody weak as wizz defence
Glad the season is done - well done to those who made the trip over there. Long way

Yep the performance summed up our whole season.

taipan

Referee
TBH I thought we were certs last night.And I guess 13 guys wearing nice coloured jumpers thought the same way.
I casually lay around my" manshed" watching the game with not a care in the world, and looking at the players' efforts much of the time, they could have joined me.

I further reckon Bobby" Dazzler" should be coach of the year, being down on troops as he was.

Latest posts