What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there a more overrated player than..

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Was talked up as a future superstar and the savior of League in NZ for so long, especially after the GF appearance with the Warriors, but he has done nothing and won nothing ever since.

Spot On

Coach
Does anyone still rate him?

Check the 'Warrors release Johnson' thread and you'll find a couple of Sharks supporters who were in full SJ support mode in December.

Safe to say they haven't been heard from since.

So now, according to those supporters, Johnson was a genius at the Warriors and when he signed on at Cronulla but not so mecurial at the end of 2019 season.

Farkin lol.

Nothing has changed.

Good touch footy player

Last edited:

BranVan3000

Coach
He is now 29. He is going to get slower and slower and he doesn’t have the craft of managing a game down to fall back on once he can’t beat defenders with footwork

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
None is this thread ever rated him.

Shaun had a poor first half, was far from alone.

Sharks at Brookvale is a deep hole.

I am more than happy he is a Shark.

mxlegend99

Referee
He had a bit of a shocker last night. But he has been rated as wildly inconsistent for years now... being great one week and horrible the next. So I think he's performing exactly as expected and rated to perform.