What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank f**k thats over

Card Shark

Immortal
Well
I missed the entire thing
I saw the score at 12-0 on my phone.
Then I thought f**k em, they are not ruining my night.
I went to Croydon lane for a beer
Then a Thai joint for a feed
Then home.
Phone off the entire time.

What were you thinking at this time besides not letting them ruin your night?

MilkShark

First Grade
Well
I missed the entire thing
I saw the score at 12-0 on my phone.
Then I thought f**k em, they are not ruining my night.
I went to Croydon lane for a beer
Then a Thai joint for a feed
Then home.
Phone off the entire time.
Where is Croydon lane?

Did you leave the shire?

shadowboxer

First Grade
Have done that a few times this season and better for it in both the wallet and weekend demeanour.
I must be getting old.

MilkShark

First Grade
Ha
No
Never have never will.

It up the stage end of the mall.
Sort of near the entry to the supermarket.
It’s pretty cool.
A bit of a tapas wine bar thing.
Very cool atmosphere.
Not tits out 18 year old chicks though.
Tits out 30 to 60 year old chicks.
https://www.croydonlane.com/
Oh Cronulla mall, I haven’t been there in years bro. I used to go there to go to the movies but that must have been 5 years ago.

Surprised you didn’t watch the game. In saying that, I turned it off at half time.

MilkShark

First Grade
I was thinking
I wonder what the f**king score is.
I bet they’re getting flogged.
Was SJ at croydon lane with you?

Because he wasn’t seen last night.

Actually was 3 quarters of the team there with you? They didn’t turn up either

carinashark

First Grade
Next year will be interesting.
Who have we got that’s good enough.?
Uele
JM
Wado
Nikora
Mulitalo probably x2
B2
So we start off with the gooduns.
Front row. Uele,Fifita , Andrew will wear blinkers to stop him running sideways.
Hooker.?
Back Row. Nikora ,Williams
Lock. Wado
Centres. JM,Xerri,Ramien
Wing. Mulitalo (Lorenzo),Xerri,
5/8.Johnson
1/2.B2,Nathan Gardner
FB, Mulitalo the elder.Kennedy.
So could we live without Chad,Prior and all those who are leaving or retiring or next to useless. Just remember a clean out will mean lots of pain.

snout

First Grade
Anybody else notice our best 4 minutes last nite was straight after halftime when chad was on the bike.

We received the kick off. Went the length and got a repeat set.

As soon as chad came on his first touch was a slow jog lay under to a forward which took all the starch out of what we doing.
Resume normal service.
Not long after feki coffs it up.

Game over.

Imagine madge maguire with these imposters.
The story of him in the off season are incredible - f**k they would cop a whipping.

Anybody else notice our best 4 minutes last nite was straight after halftime when chad was on the bike.

As soon as chad came on his first touch was a slow jog lay under to a forward which took all the starch out of what we doing.
Resume normal service.

Game over.

The story of him in the off season are incredible - f**k they would cop a whipping.
Anyone seen the Foxsports Brad Arthur Parra gameday Doco?
That is exactly how John Morris should be reacting to our Imposters!

Stake Removed

First Grade
Coach Morris struggled to handle the egos, of the regular first graders only 1 was dropped Bukuya who ended up at Jets.

He did the old drop Katoa/Gray/Sorensen back after playing them for a week or 2.

But we had some other seasoned first graders who could have done with even one game for the Jets to get them back in line, but no that failed to happen.

Then leaving players on field not performing last night vs Eagles Fifita should have been hooked after the first try, at least to try and fire team up but its if, he is one of the untouchables, hook em what will he do maybe come back on and want to play, we see other coaches drop big name players to reserves but Morris failed to do this, i have doubts n his ability to coach players with plenty of experience

Feej

First Grade
He was piss poor tonight but he's so good at his best. Look at his work in Origin 2. Some of the others have barely been good for years.
You could say the same about Fifita and a few others in the side. That’s been the story of the year, inconsistencies.

Last edited:

Craigshark

First Grade

Resume normal service.

Game over.

Sure did. Careful what you say about Chad though. He tries hard and doesn’t get injured. Last night showed how important a good halfback is. DCE killed it.

taipan

Referee
When forwards have that revolving door mentality when it comes to tackling, and that lack of oomph in attack ,your backs are going to look like lost sheep or bambis in the forest.
I've seen more penetration with a bindi in my barefeet.

snout

First Grade
Just started to watch to watch the presso.
2 minutes did me. Shut it down.

Bombers deluded. Once again he talks about missed tackles, dropped ball, slow start, etc like its a natural phenomenon.
He refuses to attribute blame or call the weak farkers on it.

He needs to watch bellamys presser. He is ropeable. And they played great.
He just does not accept mistakes.
He knows his guys are paid to perform.

Once again...Johnson and moylan. The coin they are on. Bomber needs to call them out. Put the spotlight on them. Demand better.
Brody croft was dropped from a winning team.
A winning team!!
6 points clear at the top of the table!

Moylan would be on twice his money and is an embarrassment. On and off the field...but his coach puts no pressure on the lil shit.

And chad. Im concerned bomber accepts this shit week after week.
Seriously concerned about next year.

Im not interested in another year like this. I would give it away for a season.
I can take not making the semis - as hard as it is - if our team is shit but they have a dig.
But l cant cop this again.

Watching half arsed imposters in our colours laughing in their supporters faces every week.

Phfark em.

taipan

Referee
If we had a team that plays with the enthusiasm ,vigour and aggression as Ronaldo does, we'd be top 4 material.

Weaponhead

Coach
If we had a team that plays with the enthusiasm ,vigour and aggression as Ronaldo does, we'd be top 4 material.
Ronaldo has been a shining light. Got smashed in his first game and bounced back to make a real impact from the wing. He shows the desire that should be the standard.