What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

slippery5

Juniors
Better option than anyone except maybe Saab at the moment
If you get to watch a Q cup semi of the Sunshine Coast falcons, have a look at the winger McGavin, came through High School with Timm & from what I've seen looks better & faster than what we have had on the wing over the last few years.
Hopefully they will play the Dragons in the interstate GF curtain raiser.

George Dragon

Juniors
If you get to watch a Q cup semi of the Sunshine Coast falcons, have a look at the winger McGavin, came through High School with Timm & from what I've seen looks better & faster than what we have had on the wing over the last few years.
Hopefully they will play the Dragons in the interstate GF curtain raiser.
What if we already approached and young Qld star and the player rang another Qlder for his opinion on his chances at the club.

Last edited:

Warabrook saint

Juniors
View attachment 32939

Well the surprises just won’t stop with our mob , just when you thought it was safe to go back onto a footy field again . . .

Apparently the big- wigs that control the purse strings are going to lash out ( with the money they have saved from Mary’s payout ) and sign this athlete to bulk up our back line - he looks a real goer !
Lot a fried birds in them folds

BLM01

First Grade
I would’ve like to have seen Field get an opportunity at fullback as he seems to be physically bigger and stronger than Dufty.

Not to be though.
No Jimmy, to many errors in him what I have seen. geez if it is old news that we dont want him not too many clubs lining up except for maybe the Sharks.
Jai can ball play and good support but Dufty IMO overtook him this year as a defensive fullback. If Jai was to improve to be a 1st grader it would have to be a 6 or 7 but not sure about his kicking game is that good.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
View attachment 32939

Well the surprises just won’t stop with our mob , just when you thought it was safe to go back onto a footy field again . . .

Apparently the big- wigs that control the purse strings are going to lash out ( with the money they have saved from Mary’s payout ) and sign this athlete to bulk up our back line - he looks a real goer !
That is Leilua before Mary turned him around

redVinme

Juniors
Can't remember who said this a month or so a go but bj to the bulldogs has picked up again. So why the hell aren't we after him... Because I'll bet with the bulldogs $$$ they will just sign luc as well....

View attachment 32939

Business at the taj restaurant is about to pick up

Latest posts