What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW1 Sat - Storm 10-12 Raiders @ AAMI

Finals Week 1: Storm v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mongoose

Coach
hung over as f**k today but that win will comfort and nurse me through the pain. I'll switch on Sunday Footy show and watch those channel 9 bozo's disect the game, probably do a filthy KFC run...

I think the difference between the 2 sides is that the Raiders have a halfback and the Storm don't. Impressed with Sezer though, if he plays like that in prelim and GF then Raiders can win this comp.

mozza91

Coach
Thank you Raiders! You’ve done a great thing.

I don’t think I could of sat through another another Roosters/Storm Grand Final.

nick87

Coach
hung over as f**k today but that win will comfort and nurse me through the pain. I'll switch on Sunday Footy show and watch those channel 9 bozo's disect the game, probably do a filthy KFC run...

I think the difference between the 2 sides is that the Raiders have a halfback and the Storm don't. Impressed with Sezer though, if he plays like that in prelim and GF then Raiders can win this comp.

God, those were the days before kids. KFC and the sunday footy show after a raiders win.

Thank you Raiders! You’ve done a great thing.

I don’t think I could of sat through another another Roosters/Storm Grand Final.

We're doing yeoman's work here.

typicalfan

Coach
I thought the worst part of the game was the HIA for a chicken wing for the Storm late in the first half. I am sure if it was the Raiders doing that, more would have been made of it.

no name

Coach
I thought the worst part of the game was the HIA for a chicken wing for the Storm late in the first half. I am sure if it was the Raiders doing that, more would have been made of it.
Wasn’t a HIA, it was a free interchange for a reportable offence.
I’m not sure that’s what the rule is intended for, but it was within the rules.

footy75

Bench
LOL at calling for the bunker to intervene, do people want the games to go for 7 hours?

if it means getting it right in a final then yes... and that literally would of taken 30 seconds...whole world saw it was in except for the gug touchie.

BadnMean

Juniors
if it means getting it right in a final then yes... and that literally would of taken 30 seconds...whole world saw it was in except for the gug touchie.

Would the bunker also rule on Storm players being in front of the kicker on that same kick off Vunivalu went out with?
Same play. They have to go back & check that too if it's in the same play surely. That's another 30 seconds (there was one or two in front too). Repeat ad nauseam.

Latest posts