What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW1 Sun - Eels 58-0 Broncos @ Bankwest

Finals Week 1: Eels v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ram raid

Bench
Lot of coaches in here today, shocked you blokes haven't been picked up by a club to be quite honest.

I don't envy Seibold trying to make something out of that team. It's like a jigsaw puzzle that just doesn't fit together, no matter how much you rearrange it.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Moses try to break records for the longest passes and worst conversions

Bazal

Post Whore
I don't envy Seibold trying to make something out of that team. It's like a jigsaw puzzle that just doesn't fit together, no matter how much you rearrange it.

You can't give Seibold a pass when he has genuine halfbacks in the squad that he's barely used.

Sean O'Sullivan and Troy Dargan might not be any better, but you can see in their fifth tackle options how badly it hurts them having makeshift halves. At least if you have someone with a kicking game you can get some field position for the young gun forwards to do something

Bandwagon

Staff member
Geez I'd feel more confidant if Moses had his goal kicking boot on

It f**king sucks to be a Parra fan. 24 up, complete dominance, and still not confident.

Latest posts